+ Reply to Thread
Page 441 of 17229 FirstFirst ... 3413914314394404414424434514915419411441 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,410 of 172287

Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

am 18.....any around that age?
    “JPP said there would be blood in the water,” Scandrick said. “Did he even have a stat today?”

[quote user="giantscolombia"]lol.....do u guys know any cute girls that live in jersey....i go up there every summer to stay at seaside heights with like 4 of my buds and their girlfriends....[/quote]

if u can't find any broads in seaside during the summer, how can we even help u? lol
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="giantscolombia"]lol.....do u guys know any cute girls that live in jersey....i go up there every summer to stay at seaside heights with like 4 of my buds and their girlfriends....[/quote]

Speaking of cute girls....

Anyone see the little lady today?
    [/quote]

shes avoiding u because u keep calling her lil lady lol

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="giantscolombia"]lol.....do u guys know any cute girls that live in jersey....i go up there every summer to stay at seaside heights with like 4 of my buds and their girlfriends....[/quote]

[/quote]

which little lady?
    [/quote]

You know who I'm talking about, don't play dumb

thats the point dude.....they find out i have 2 go and their like ummm no am not into the long distance thing....
    “JPP said there would be blood in the water,” Scandrick said. “Did he even have a stat today?”

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="giantscolombia"]lol.....do u guys know any cute girls that live in jersey....i go up there every summer to stay at seaside heights with like 4 of my buds and their girlfriends....[/quote]

[/quote]

shes avoiding u because u keep calling her lil lady lol[/quote]

LOL

She's called me little buddy, little youngin', little BROTHER

So little lady is okay, I think

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="giantscolombia"]lol.....do u guys know any cute girls that live in jersey....i go up there every summer to stay at seaside heights with like 4 of my buds and their girlfriends....[/quote]

if u can't find any broads in seaside during the summer, how can we even help u? lol[/quote]

that is a good point, but MMB, he seems to have the willingness to try at least...unlike someone else we know.

and no dice guy, not very many around the age of 18...well...yeah 1 around that age but I'm 27 I don;t hang out with too many people under the age of 21.

[quote user="giantscolombia"]thats the point dude.....they find out i have 2 go and their like ummm no am not into the long distance thing....[/quote]

summer loving has nothin to do with where ur gonna be in a month its about where ur at right then and there

keep the pimp hand strong

All-Pro

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

LOL

She's called me little buddy, little youngin', little BROTHER

So little lady is okay, I think
    [/quote]

its only ok if she says it is, (or you don't care what she thinks)

its ok to call you little buddy, little youngin, little brother because you embody and embrace that role, you don't really mind when women call you that (or at least you didn't until we told you you should)

lol dude hook me up or someting.....like not even if we hit it off ....the more chicks u have as friends the better.....