+ Reply to Thread
Page 450 of 17529 FirstFirst ... 3504004404484494504514524605005509501450 ... LastLast
Results 4,491 to 4,500 of 175287

Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]LT- IF this is true and you had sex and now she is pregnant.... and you didnt use protection... #1 did you last more then 3 minutes? lol and #2 when exactly did this incident occur[/quote]

#1. Why do you care?

#2. The other day
    [/quote]</P>

if it happened "the other day" she wont knwo for atleast 2 weeks.... sooo either your lying and im calling your bluff... or shes def bill****ting you and you need to demand a paternity test lol go on maury!</P>

[/quote]</P>

seriously its not healthy. were his friends. you have to hook him up with a friend amanda.</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

who knew they can get pregnant...and i'm completely surprised i got this picture in before bb4417..</P>

[/quote]
    I was going to but he is pretty sensitive right now.

[/quote]

You are a good friend...
    [/quote]
    [8]For good times and bad times, I'll be on your side forever more. That's what friends are foooor[8]
    [/quote]</P>

Metallica ?</P>

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]LT- IF this is true and you had sex and now she is pregnant.... and you didnt use protection... #1 did you last more then 3 minutes? lol and #2 when exactly did this incident occur[/quote]

#1. Why do you care?

#2. The other day
    [/quote]</p>

if it happened "the other day" she wont knwo for atleast 2 weeks.... sooo either your lying and im calling your bluff... or shes def bill****ting you and you need to demand a paternity test lol go on maury!</p>

[/quote]</p>

seriously its not healthy. were his friends. you have to hook him up with a friend amanda.</p>[/quote]

lol.... cute pledges!

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

who knew they can get pregnant...and i'm completely surprised i got this picture in before bb4417..</p>
    [/quote]

[/quote]

You are a good friend...
    [/quote]
    [8]For good times and bad times, I'll be on your side forever more. That's what friends are foooor[8]
    [/quote]

You're also gullible

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

[/quote]</p>

Metallica ?</p>[/quote]
    To be honest I am not sure......Stevie Wonder???

All-Pro

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

#1. Why do you care?

#2. The other day
    [/quote]</P>

if it happened "the other day" she wont knwo for atleast 2 weeks.... sooo either your lying and im calling your bluff... or shes def bill****ting you and you need to demand a paternity test lol go on maury!</P>

[/quote]</P>

seriously its not healthy. were his friends. you have to hook him up with a friend amanda.</P>

[/quote]

lol.... cute pledges!
    [/quote]</P>

haen't you done enough damage mister..you need more LT's running around</P>

All-Pro

BLT that was the weakest attempt at a "I lost my V Card" story I've ever heard.

first off, just come off it, we all know this didn't happen...

secondly, you need to go back to school, there is no way the girl would already know she's pregnant if you just bumped uglies, the other day...it doesn't work like that, take it from someone who doesn't like to wrap up and has had a few scares.

Third, any self respecting girl would have just taken a morning after pill by now and you never would have found out in the first place.

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

who knew they can get pregnant...and i'm completely surprised i got this picture in before bb4417..</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]

You are a good friend...
    [/quote]
    [/quote]</P>

Metallica ?</P>

[/quote]</P>

odd. im listening to creeping death(their best song, wanna fight about it?) right now</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You are a good friend...
    [/quote]
    [/quote]</P>

Metallica ?</P>

[/quote]</P>

odd. im listening to creeping death(their best song, wanna fight about it?) right now</P>

[/quote]</P>

no i don't you are already pumped up from listening to their best song..it wouldn't be fair.. </P>

[quote user="DavenIII"]BLT that was the weakest attempt at a "I lost my V Card" story I've ever heard.

first off, just come off it, we all know this didn't happen...

secondly, you need to go back to school, there is no way the girl would already know she's pregnant if you just bumped uglies, the other day...it doesn't work like that, take it from someone who doesn't like to wrap up and has had a few scares.
    [/quote]</P>

lol yes the lie was EPIC. </P>