+ Reply to Thread
Page 451 of 17215 FirstFirst ... 3514014414494504514524534615015519511451 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,510 of 172146

Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

who knew they can get pregnant...and i'm completely surprised i got this picture in before bb4417..</P>

[/quote]
    I was going to but he is pretty sensitive right now.

[/quote]

You are a good friend...
    [/quote]
    [8]For good times and bad times, I'll be on your side forever more. That's what friends are foooor[8]
    [/quote]</P>

Metallica ?</P>

[/quote]</P>

odd. im listening to creeping death(their best song, wanna fight about it?) right now</P>

[/quote]</P>

no i don't you are already pumped up from listening to their best song..it wouldn't be fair.. </P>

[/quote]</P>

hahahaha good man.</P>

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]BLT that was the weakest attempt at a "I lost my V Card" story I've ever heard.

first off, just come off it, we all know this didn't happen...

secondly, you need to go back to school, there is no way the girl would already know she's pregnant if you just bumped uglies, the other day...it doesn't work like that, take it from someone who doesn't like to wrap up and has had a few scares.
    [/quote]</p>

lol yes the lie was EPIC. </p>[/quote]

It was a boring day, I decided to spice things up

All-Pro

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]BLT that was the weakest attempt at a "I lost my V Card" story I've ever heard.

secondly, you need to go back to school, there is no way the girl would already know she's pregnant if you just bumped uglies, the other day...it doesn't work like that, take it from someone who doesn't like to wrap up and has had a few scares.
    [/quote]</p>

lol yes the lie was EPIC. </p>[/quote]

[/quote]

I know that's what you were doing, but you failed, the pregnancy thing ended it before it even started, you should have gone with a "I got laid" period story...THEN you could have came back like 3-4 weeks later and said OMG she's preggers.... and..assuming you convinced a few of us that you actually did get laid in the first place (which is doubtful) 3-4 weeks later we would been "Oh **** ummm Grats LT?"

[/quote]</P>

lol yes the lie was EPIC. </P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

although funny, your dont want to be known for being a liar.</P>

All-Pro

I'm kinda curious now though, LT what was you biggest hit so far? 1st? maybe a double?

All-Pro

[/quote]</P>

lol yes the lie was EPIC. </P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

it was fun...thanks</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="dezzzR"]

although funny, your dont want to be known for being a liar.</p>[/quote]

Nah it's coo, no problem making up a story to spice things up as long as you willingly own up to it at a later time, the problem is making a story up LIKE THAT ONE were everyone just knows you are lying from the get go....then its not even funny.

Third, any self respecting girl would have just taken a morning after pill by now and you never would have found out in the first place.
    [/quote]Lol, Bumped uglies.That gets me all the time lol...

get heather in here asap. enough of this ****