+ Reply to Thread
Page 489 of 17226 FirstFirst ... 3894394794874884894904914995395899891489 ... LastLast
Results 4,881 to 4,890 of 172251
    All-Pro

Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    never fruit the beer boston boy! unless ur on an island with a corona and even then...., ehhh[/quote]

actually you are supposed to have an Orange Slice with a lot of wheat beers, Hoegarden for example, I wouldn't in the bar, because, well I don't like fruit hanging off the side of my glass as I'm socializing, but if I was sitting down to drink at dinner or something I would.

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="patsrule666"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I tried a beer once and I hated the taste.
    [/quote] Noone drinks for the taste..</P>

Try this next time= 1- Orange 5 hour energy shot with 1- shot of Stoli vodka...</P>

Do it for Osi....[]</P>

[/quote]

Oh yeah Pats, one more thing on the taste thing... I am not drinking it if I don't like the taste.
    [/quote] You got something against oranges???[/quote] never fruit the beer boston boy! unless ur on an island with a corona and even then...., ehhh[/quote] Boston Boy??????? I was just trying to help the poor fella out with the taste thing...</P>

My search for Slaton cards is coming to a end...lol. YANK...lol.</P>[/quote]

lolol
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

<font size="6">Kase</font>, this ones for you.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] never fruit the beer boston boy! unless ur on an island with a corona and even then...., ehhh[/quote]

actually you are supposed to have an Orange Slice with a lot of wheat beers, Hoegarden for example, I wouldn't in the bar, because, well I don't like fruit hanging off the side of my glass as I'm socializing, but if I was sitting down to drink at dinner or something I would.
    [/quote]</P>

thats not actually true. Most beer companies will admit that it's for the look and that oranges for example will taint the aroma and taste of a beer. It's a common misconception specifically with Belgian whites, and some Hefeweizen type beers. Blue Moon(belgian white)is one I know for a fact people mess up. Everyone serves it with an orange slice, but it does nothing for the taste. Molson Coors, the company that brews Blue Moon says it's merely done as an "attention-getter". Orange peel is added to the hops anyway =P</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] never fruit the beer boston boy! unless ur on an island with a corona and even then...., ehhh[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

thats not actually true. Most beer companies will admit that it's for the look and that oranges for example will taint the aroma and taste of a beer. It's a common misconception specifically with Belgian whites, and some Hefeweizen type beers. Blue Moon(belgian white)is one I know for a fact people mess up. Everyone serves it with an orange slice, but it does nothing for the taste. Molson Coors, the company that brews Blue Moon says it's merely done as an "attention-getter". Orange peel is added to the hops anyway =P</p>[/quote]

I don't know amigo....Blue Moon tastes amazing with an orange slice in it.

yea....like orange beer....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Sorry all, when Im at a bar and I see some dude get a Blue Moon or some other beer where they fruit it up all I thinks is MARICON!!!
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6

I like orange in my Blue Moon so who you callin a ***?

[quote user="bigblue4417"]I like orange in my Blue Moon so who you callin a ***?
    [/quote]
    Only when the brasciole is in your mouth, LOL

All Im sayin is when Im at a bar and I see some dude with a blue moon and a HUGE orange slice in it, he's either a metro of a h0mo
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6