+ Reply to Thread
Page 494 of 17684 FirstFirst ... 3944444844924934944954965045445949941494 ... LastLast
Results 4,931 to 4,940 of 176838

Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

haha full contact football?[/quote]

yeah, I guarantee I'd run you over [:P]

I'm like B.West+M.Turner in the same package on a field, or at least I was 3-4 years ago, before a couple broken ribs and a concussion (and 20 pounds) but I'm still up for it.
    [/quote]

lol ur like ron dayne
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

haha full contact football?[/quote]

yeah, I guarantee I'd run you over [:P]

I'm like B.West+M.Turner in the same package on a field, or at least I was 3-4 years ago, before a couple broken ribs and a concussion (and 20 pounds) but I'm still up for it.
    [/quote]

lol ur like ron dayne[/quote]

Ron Dayne from College yeah! I'll take that.

I just hate flag or two hand touch, I don't get to showcase my real ability, the problem is being so sore for the rest of the week after playing a good full game of full contact football (without pads)

All-Pro

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
    ask my old HS basketball coach.
    [/quote]

whats his Cell, I hit him up asking him if "LT" was a 3 Point king, and yell at him for not going out of his way to help you become a man.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
    [/quote]

whats his Cell, I hit him up asking him if "LT" was a 3 Point king, and yell at him for not going out of his way to help you become a man.

[/quote]

Don't have his cell. And he was from like 3 years ago and then he left, so in all honesty he probably doesn't remember me.

Helped me become a better basketball player....

I remember the first practice, we were doing a defensive drill. One guy played defense and the other players got a turn to be offense. Basically playing 1-on-1.

When it was my turn, dude gave me all the space in the world. He just nonchalantly walked up to me. I put up a 3 and nailed it.

Repeat that sequence 6 times. I embarrassed the kid.

That was the birth of the only play in the book for me. The LT 3 (replace LT with my real name for those who know it). I got the ball in the corner (that was my sweet spot), power forward sets a screen on my man and I launch it up.

lol shooting your used tissues into your garbage doesnt make you the 3 point king Lt</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Don't have his cell. And he was from like 3 years ago and then he left, so in all honesty he probably doesn't remember me.

Helped me become a better basketball player....

I remember the first practice, we were doing a defensive drill. One guy played defense and the other players got a turn to be offense. Basically playing 1-on-1.

When it was my turn, dude gave me all the space in the world. He just nonchalantly walked up to me. I put up a 3 and nailed it.

Repeat that sequence 6 times. I embarrassed the kid.

That was the birth of the only play in the book for me. The LT 3 (replace LT with my real name for those who know it). I got the ball in the corner (that was my sweet spot), power forward sets a screen on my man and I launch it up.
    [/quote]

Dude LT I was being facetious

[quote user="dezzzR"]

lol shooting your used tissues into your garbage doesnt make you the 3 point king Lt</p>[/quote]

LOL.

I'm talking basketballs bro. I had a nice shot. That was it though. I was my school's JJ Re****

uhg just got teabagged at work... now im really pissed off

[quote user="dezzzR"]

lol shooting your used tissues into your garbage doesnt make you the 3 point king Lt</P>[/quote]

lololol

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]uhg just got teabagged at work... now im really pissed off[/quote]

I have to hear the story behind this, in your office do they play some type of actual "Tea Bag"ing game....I really doubt someone actually sat over you and wiped their nuts out in QC.

BTW...we are missing some Amanda today...

Show yourself if you are around!