+ Reply to Thread
Page 495 of 17088 FirstFirst ... 3954454854934944954964975055455959951495 ... LastLast
Results 4,941 to 4,950 of 170871

Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]uhg just got teabagged at work... now im really pissed off[/quote]

I have to hear the story behind this, in your office do they play some type of actual "Tea Bag"ing game....I really doubt someone actually sat over you and wiped their nuts out in QC.

BTW...we are missing some Amanda today...

Show yourself if you are around!
    [/quote]

haha she is taking care of some fam stuff past couple of days, she'll be back tom prolly.

teabagging is just a term used for when u get ****ed over.

and i just got ****ed over
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]uhg just got teabagged at work... now im really pissed off[/quote]

I have to hear the story behind this, in your office do they play some type of actual "Tea Bag"ing game....I really doubt someone actually sat over you and wiped their nuts out in QC.

[/quote]

haha she is taking care of some fam stuff past couple of days, she'll be back tom prolly.

and i just got ****ed over[/quote]

how does QC get ****ed over ... all you do is tell other people that **** came in wrong. :P

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]uhg just got teabagged at work... now im really pissed off[/quote]

[/quote]

how does QC get ****ed over ... all you do is tell other people that **** came in wrong. :P
    [/quote]

cuz i gotta work til 9 tonite

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]uhg just got teabagged at work... now im really pissed off[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

cuz i gotta work til 9 tonite[/quote]

ohhh, sorry about that, seems like you just got Teabagged!

do you at least get OT pay?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    cuz i gotta work til 9 tonite[/quote]

DAMN

its an official

and yea i get OT so technically it isn't that bad, especially since im kinda tight on dough... but still.. **** this man lol

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]its an official

and yea i get OT so technically it isn't that bad, especially since im kinda tight on dough... but still.. **** this man lol[/quote]

least you get OT pay, stupid salary I don't get it, there's been times when the Owner of the Company comes down at 6pm as I'm getting ready to leave and says "We gotta get this drawing out today can you do it for me" ...which, since he's the owner of the company I work for is a rhetorical question and I end up staying till like 8-9est and all I get is my salary...sometimes I'll leave early the next day to "get even" and not take vacation or sick time :P

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]its an official

and yea i get OT so technically it isn't that bad, especially since im kinda tight on dough... but still.. **** this man lol[/quote]

least you get OT pay, stupid salary I don't get it, there's been times when the Owner of the Company comes down at 6pm as I'm getting ready to leave and says "We gotta get this drawing out today can you do it for me" ...which, since he's the owner of the company I work for is a rhetorical question and I end up staying till like 8-9est and all I get is my salary...sometimes I'll leave early the next day to "get even" and not take vacation or sick time :P
    [/quote]

not take sick and vaca??

that sounds like ur losing lol

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

not take sick and vaca??

that sounds like ur losing lol[/quote]

nah I tell my immediate boss (head of drafting) that the big boss made me stay 3 extra hours the night before and just leave early, get payed 8 hours for a 5 hour day...but I worked a 11 hour day before so it evens out.

Not directed to anyone here.....

Is it really that hard for people to check their messages and reply to them????

Who else gets annoyed at that?