+ Reply to Thread
Page 498 of 17790 FirstFirst ... 3984484884964974984995005085485989981498 ... LastLast
Results 4,971 to 4,980 of 177896

Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
    I'm talking about phone messages........... left one for some girl on Friday and still haven't heard back from her
    [/quote]

Ahh yes, rejection, it is a tough thing to learn, but the more often you learn about it the less often it happens []

at least you are trying and that's what counts!

[/quote]

I tried last summer to.

At least last summer I actually got a reply. It was "Oh yeah. I'd like to. But I'm really busy right now. I'll get back to when I have time."

And she never did.

Now there's just no reply.... and I'm annoyed.

I ain't calling her back, texting her, hitting her up on Facebook, none of that ****. I made my move, now she's gotta reply to me.
    [/quote]

okay refer to my football reference...

time to break that tackle and move on upfield[/quote]

that's what i'm thinking of doing Matt...

All-Pro

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

it's more like fishing to tell the truth.

this girl is ONE line, one line works...sometimes, but it takes a while, big fishing boats that want to catch ALOT of fish use multiple lines (sometimes even nets :P)

the more lines you use the more fish you will catch, I try to have at least 4-5 lines out at all times, if 1 or 2 bite nice, if the string is cut or they eat all the bait on the others I reel em in rebait em and throw em back out there.

Going to a Bar and getting TRASHED and waiting their till closing time is like using a Net, you are gonna catch a lot of fish that way, but there's no sport in it, and you might end up with some fish that aren't what you were looking for.

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
    I'm talking about phone messages........... left one for some girl on Friday and still haven't heard back from her
    [/quote]

Ahh yes, rejection, it is a tough thing to learn, but the more often you learn about it the less often it happens []

[/quote]

I tried last summer to.

At least last summer I actually got a reply. It was "Oh yeah. I'd like to. But I'm really busy right now. I'll get back to when I have time."

And she never did.

I ain't calling her back, texting her, hitting her up on Facebook, none of that ****. I made my move, now she's gotta reply to me.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

dude that train left last summer..

trust me its all about meeting NEW people. You got to get out of ur comfort zone.
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I tried last summer to.

And she never did.

[/quote] okay refer to my football reference... time to break that tackle and move on upfield[/quote]But remember, when moving upfieldalways look for the <FONT color=#ff0000>TIGHT END []</FONT>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I tried last summer to.

And she never did.

[/quote]

[/quote]

dude that train left last summer..

trust me its all about meeting NEW people. You got to get out of ur comfort zone.[/quote]

Yup........ you don't really know me that well.....

[quote user="NyG718"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I tried last summer to.

And she never did.

[/quote] okay refer to my football reference... time to break that tackle and move on upfield[/quote]But remember, when moving upfieldalways look for the <font color="#ff0000">TIGHT END []</font>[/quote]

lololololololol

All-Pro

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

he doesn't need to know you that well (although I believe we all do) because this isn't different for different people its the same for everyone.

[quote user="NyG718"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I tried last summer to.

And she never did.

[/quote] okay refer to my football reference... time to break that tackle and move on upfield[/quote]But remember, when moving upfield*always look for the <FONT color=#ff0000>TIGHT END []</FONT>[/quote]

amen

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

he doesn't need to know you that well (although I believe we all do) because this isn't different for different people its the same for everyone.
    [/quote]

true..

and plus where was i misguided about u?

You def aren't out there meeting new people hence staying in ur comfort zone. Ur stiill crushin on a girl from last summer that basically said no last summer and ur wondering why she ain't hittin u back now...

maybe we all know more than u give us credit for. Mind u BLT, none of us know each other and tell u the same ****. Don't u think there may be somehting to our more vetted words

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

true..

and plus where was i misguided about u?

You def aren't out there meeting new people hence staying in ur comfort zone. Ur stiill crushin on a girl from last summer that basically said no last summer and ur wondering why she ain't hittin u back now...

maybe we all know more than u give us credit for. Mind u BLT, none of us know each other and tell u the same ****. Don't u think there may be somehting to our more vetted words[/quote]

lol...

I'm not too quick to just break out of the comfort zone, that's what I meant.