+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 17229 FirstFirst ... 40145149149950050150250351155160110011501 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 172283

Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

Last year I went out and got loose a few times. Hung out with my friends a few times during the year...

We're gonna do it again this year too and I'll see what happens. I met some new people just by going to a party at my friend's house last year. So God only knows...
    [/quote]

a few times is not good enough, at your age you should be out and about looking for new girls to float a line on at LEAST 2 times a week, Fri Sat maybe, if your away at college I'd say at least Thursday Friday Sat...that's whats normal, looking at me, and MMB we probably aren't normal, there was a good while there I was out 6-7 days a week and when I say a good while I mean like 3 years, and when I say out I mean like 2-3 different bars a night....then all my Credit Cards got maxed out :P

I'm not telling you to do what I did, but at least be normal, at least start with 1 night a week, not "a few times" over a year or a summer.
    [/quote]
    Yo Daven he needs to go out with an eye open even when doing daily things like goin 2 the grocery store, gettting gas, or walking 2 class...... There are girls all over and many of em are single, but youll never know if ya dont talk 2 em

Im always keepin my eye out for a lady that catches my eye no matter where I may be, tru bars are great spots but if homeboy dont drink then its tougher. He's just gotta be on the lookout at all times, and start talking 2 random people and new girls he doesnt know what so ever

BLT, whats the worst thatll happen?? Theyll say 'No'?? Its not like youre gonna get stabbed or Maced....... Well unless you go Mike Tyson on em
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

Yup........ you don't really know me that well.....
    [/quote]

he doesn't need to know you that well (although I believe we all do) because this isn't different for different people its the same for everyone.
    [/quote]

true..

and plus where was i misguided about u?

You def aren't out there meeting new people hence staying in ur comfort zone. Ur stiill crushin on a girl from last summer that basically said no last summer and ur wondering why she ain't hittin u back now...

maybe we all know more than u give us credit for. Mind u BLT, none of us know each other and tell u the same ****. Don't u think there may be somehting to our more vetted words[/quote]

lol...

I'm not too quick to just break out of the comfort zone, that's what I meant.
    [/quote]

ur missing out on life then my friend[/quote]

I've had a good life... it's just my personality.... whenever I go somewhere new, I meet new people and make new friends, that's not an issue for me.

Just my personality
    [/quote]

not saying u haven't

not saying u can't

BUT, your definitly currently not...

hey bro ur doin ur school **** and that is priority number 1, but that don't mean u need to be inside year round hitting hte books. You gotta get out there and let loose..

and regardless as to wahtever ur about to say, u don't get out there...

and we're not trying to get u out there to make new friends, we're trying to get u out there to pop that cherry[/quote]

<font size="4">Last year I went out and got loose a few times</font>. Hung out with my friends a few times during the year...

We're gonna do it again this year too and I'll see what happens. I met some new people just by going to a party at my friend's house last year. So God only knows...
    [/quote]

exactly bro... thats what u gotta do...

but u gotta start mackin it to these broads out there, ur 18 look to get laid not married[/quote]

No matt, that's not what he needs to do, he needs to "get loose" more then "a few times" a YEAR...he's 18 for christ sake.
    [/quote]

yea i know thats what i mean, thats what hes gotta do, he has to get out there
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Matt, I'm not looking for a wifey yet! Just a girl that I like who will also like me....

Every time I've tried, the girl don't like me.
    [/quote]

you tried TWICE in two years dude... that will not cut it, I don't care if you are Fing Fabio in his prime, twice a year once a year? that is not enough.
    [/quote]

I've tried more than twice in two years.....
    [/quote]

dude we're talking and u may be listening but your not hearing us

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Matt, I'm not looking for a wifey yet! Just a girl that I like who will also like me....

[/quote]

cuz ur going out and looking for a relationship... ur mindset, approach, and attitude are all wrong..

don't listen to the movies my man[/quote]
    Dont go out looking for Mrs Right, look for Ms Right Now.......

Ugh I think taht line is from Waiting To Exhale or some other gey chick flick

All-Pro

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

Last year I went out and got loose a few times. Hung out with my friends a few times during the year...

[/quote]

a few times is not good enough, at your age you should be out and about looking for new girls to float a line on at LEAST 2 times a week, Fri Sat maybe, if your away at college I'd say at least Thursday Friday Sat...that's whats normal, looking at me, and MMB we probably aren't normal, there was a good while there I was out 6-7 days a week and when I say a good while I mean like 3 years, and when I say out I mean like 2-3 different bars a night....then all my Credit Cards got maxed out :P

I'm not telling you to do what I did, but at least be normal, at least start with 1 night a week, not "a few times" over a year or a summer.
    [/quote]
    Yo Daven he needs to go out with an eye open even when doing daily things like goin 2 the grocery store, gettting gas, or walking 2 class...... There are girls all over and many of em are single, but youll never know if ya dont talk 2 em

Im always keepin my eye out for a lady that catches my eye no matter where I may be, tru bars are great spots but if homeboy dont drink then its tougher. He's just gotta be on the lookout at all times, and start talking 2 random people and new girls he doesnt know what so ever

BLT, whats the worst thatll happen?? Theyll say 'No'?? Its not like youre gonna get stabbed or Maced....... Well unless you go Mike Tyson on em
    [/quote]

Agreed, I said that earlier in the thread, I told him he needs to go out, be it a grocery store a laundry mat somewhere ANYWHERE and just ask girls out that he's remotely attracted to, think I said it like 5-6 pages ago....I don't think he every responded to it.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Matt, I'm not looking for a wifey yet! Just a girl that I like who will also like me....

[/quote]

cuz ur going out and looking for a relationship... ur mindset, approach, and attitude are all wrong..

I ain't looking for a relationship right away. I'm just looking for a date and then take it from there.

First date I had didn't go well, I told you about that.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Matt, I'm not looking for a wifey yet! Just a girl that I like who will also like me....

[/quote]

you tried TWICE in two years dude... that will not cut it, I don't care if you are Fing Fabio in his prime, twice a year once a year? that is not enough.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

dude we're talking and u may be listening but your not hearing us[/quote]
    "Ya might be listening to Jimi but ya not HEARING him...."

All-Pro

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Matt, I'm not looking for a wifey yet! Just a girl that I like who will also like me....

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

oh really? was it 3 times? 4 times? think back, if you can remember each time...IT WAS NOT ENOUGH TIMES.

All-Pro

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

<font size="4">***SLAP***
    </font>
    ???

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Matt, I'm not looking for a wifey yet! Just a girl that I like who will also like me....

[/quote]

I ain't looking for a relationship right away. I'm just looking for a date and then take it from there.

[/quote]

homey that wasn't a date

and she was an obvious smut.

wow the filter is getting good lol