+ Reply to Thread
Page 514 of 17229 FirstFirst ... 1441446450451251351451551652456461410141514 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,140 of 172283

Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Alright MMB.... I'm gonna go eat now. I'll be back later.

Have fun working until 9 tonight....
    [/quote]

alrite bro, peace

GET OUT THERE

and yea i'll have tons of fun[/quote]

Oh yeah, Matt..... couple of things.

1) Remember how you were talking about a parking lot? Well, I hate to break it to you, but there is no parking lot at the Wesley Wolverine football stadium. Mandie can vouch for me when I say this. You park in the street by it or in one of the three lots on campus and then walk. I recommend you park by campus and walk with me.

2) I'm sure Mandie would go to the dance for me even if you weren't for moral support []

LMAO

There's a I <3 my redhead bumper sticker on Facebook.... rofl.

All-Pro

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

Did you miss the part where I said me and my friend would be looking around for ladies at the dance?
    [/quote]

A Dance is a really hard place to find a Girl if you didn't bring one, on a "Game" level for example.

Game needed closing time at a hole in the wall bar = 1
    Game needed at a super market or laundry mat...everyday place = 5
    Game needed at a Dance W/O you own girl = 10...

you aren't ready for 10 yet LT.. you just aren't.
    [/quote]

I'm sure there's a few....
    [/quote]

ehhh i gotta be honest...

dude u need to be bangin a sorority girl...

and they def ain't at the dance[/quote]

See, I'm an eternal optimist....
    [/quote]

or ur a scared shy mofo hiding behind a mask of optimism[/quote]

see, that's why I need u and IBB85 at the dance... to give me a shove and a little support... lol

my friend would just be like, "u don't want her. **** it. I'll take her"
    [/quote]

bro... that ain't the place to do that or me and mandie to be at with u... we need a public and social place...

u need a shot or two in ya[/quote]

I'd be fine without a shot or two in me.

Just a little shove if the old LT comes out....
    [/quote]

u get a shot or two in ya and there is no need for the old LT to come out....

u'll have what i like to call the **** IT in your system[/quote]

I have a little **** IT already.
    [/quote]

no just saying you do, and actually having it are completely different things...ontop of that, having a bit fo "**** It" will do you exactly ZERO good at a "Dance" anyhow.

All-Pro

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
    2) I'm sure Mandie would go to the dance for me even if you weren't for moral support []
    [/quote]

I seriously doubt it, I actually doubt Amanda even knew there WAS a dance at your college in the first place.

Morning everyone

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Alright MMB.... I'm gonna go eat now. I'll be back later.

Have fun working until 9 tonight....
    [/quote]

alrite bro, peace

GET OUT THERE

and yea i'll have tons of fun[/quote]

Oh yeah, Matt..... couple of things.

1) Remember how you were talking about a parking lot? Well, I hate to break it to you, but there is no parking lot at the Wesley Wolverine football stadium. Mandie can vouch for me when I say this. You park in the street by it or in one of the three lots on campus and then walk. I recommend you park by campus and walk with me.

[/quote]

1) im sure there is an open party somewhere from what Mandie was tellin me about the place, i think its a lock.

2) I am willing to put any dollar amount down that mandie will NOT go to the dance. When she was in college i bet she didn't go, now that shes out of there i can almost guarantee that there isn't a shot in hell she goes.
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Well bro, I thank you for doing that. I read what you wrote Friday night (when I broke ur balls about Artest and you snapped at me) and I thank you for that. You're a good friend.

And I'm a little ready right now. Homecoming I'll be ready.
    [/quote]
    I didn't snap at you LT. I said one thing. Jesus man........
    [/quote]

LOL... maybe snap was too strong a word..

But you were like "oh and this is how you repay me..." which was funny
    [/quote]
    Yeah, it was meant to be funny. I was not even upset. They only thing that sucks about reading it is that you can't hear how they said it.

All-Pro

Uhggggg Morning.....

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Well bro, I thank you for doing that. I read what you wrote Friday night (when I broke ur balls about Artest and you snapped at me) and I thank you for that. You're a good friend.

And I'm a little ready right now. Homecoming I'll be ready.
    [/quote]
    I didn't snap at you LT. I said one thing. Jesus man........
    [/quote]

LOL... maybe snap was too strong a word..

But you were like "oh and this is how you repay me..." which was funny
    [/quote]
    Yeah, it was meant to be funny. I was not even upset. They only thing that sucks about reading it is that you can't hear how they said it.
    [/quote] OK- kiss and make up now...lol.

Hello party people.......