+ Reply to Thread
Page 523 of 17336 FirstFirst ... 2342347351352152252352452553357362310231523 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,230 of 173353

Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

my first like real convo with a random dude at a bar should def be interesting lol hopefully i dont make an *** outta myself lol</P>

[/quote]
    You already did by puking on his sandals. [H]

lol j/k. I love ya
    [/quote]</P>

i wouldnt count MMB as a convo with a random dude at a bar... lol and i puked on the floor not on his sandles... lol he was wearing sneakers anyways. but he def did step in my throw up trying to get me outta the bathroom. it wasnt the best impression to try and make ill def admit that. []</P>[/quote]

i was hot and bothered by the encounter lol
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"]Got it ALL out???? Hopefully you're talking about the getting with other women, not partying..... Dont let me down Lando, LOL
    [/quote]
    Exactly, the women. You got it bro. I will be partying in my wheelchair son.
    [/quote]
    'If Im too drunk 2 walk, I'll rock the party on crutches'
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

to bad I got the wifey...</P>

[/quote]
    [*-)]
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

just a gf still bb4417...we just call them the wifey if it's serious...lol</P>

</P>

miss being single though.</P>

[/quote]
    Being single is over rated. At least in my opinion. Having to go to the bar and find girls and do the dating thing and getting serious and breaking up and all that. I am so thankful I don't have to do it.
    [/quote]</P>

single is def alittle over-rated. im newly single after over 3 years and i forget how to be single.. lol my first like real convo with a random dude at a bar should def be interesting lol hopefully i dont make an *** outta myself lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

I'm sure you'll do just fine bb85...lol</P>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

[/quote]
    [*-)]
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]
    Being single is over rated. At least in my opinion. Having to go to the bar and find girls and do the dating thing and getting serious and breaking up and all that. I am so thankful I don't have to do it.
    [/quote]</P>

You are right my friend.</P>

My lovely bride is the best.</P>

[/quote] yes she is [][/quote]</P>

You're welcome for my teeing it up for you like that.</P>

[/quote] [/quote]</P>

Matt, You are loading up a bit too much on your right side and you could use a little more flex in your right knee.</P>

[/quote] thats cuz my junk is hangin on the right side... The legs trying to support al lthe weight[/quote]</P>

I'm not seeing it......but I'm sure thats not the first time someone has said that to you.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

my first like real convo with a random dude at a bar should def be interesting lol hopefully i dont make an *** outta myself lol</P>

[/quote]

lol j/k. I love ya
    [/quote]</P>

i wouldnt count MMB as a convo with a random dude at a bar... lol and i puked on the floor not on his sandles... lol he was wearing sneakers anyways. but he def did step in my throw up trying to get me outta the bathroom. it wasnt the best impression to try and make ill def admit that. []</P>

[/quote] i was hot and bothered by the encounter lol[/quote]</P>

oooohh, well my deepest apologies for getting you all flustered [:P]</P>

I think we lost Daven..Or should i say Ralph....

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

[/quote]
    [*-)]
    [/quote]</P>

*</P>

*</P>

[/quote]
    [/quote]</P>

You are right my friend.</P>

My lovely bride is the best.</P>

[/quote] yes she is [][/quote]</P>

You're welcome for my teeing it up for you like that.</P>

[/quote] [/quote]</P>

Matt, You are loading up a bit too much on your right side and you could use a little more flex in your right knee.</P>

[/quote] thats cuz my junk is hangin on the right side... The legs trying to support al lthe weight[/quote]</P>

I'm not seeing it......but I'm sure thats not the first time someone has said that to you.</P>[/quote]

actually it is []

[quote user="patsrule666"]I think we lost Daven..Or should i say Ralph....[/quote]

lol

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

lol j/k. I love ya
    [/quote]</P>

i wouldnt count MMB as a convo with a random dude at a bar... lol and i puked on the floor not on his sandles... lol he was wearing sneakers anyways. but he def did step in my throw up trying to get me outta the bathroom. it wasnt the best impression to try and make ill def admit that. []</P>

oooohh, well my deepest apologies for getting you all flustered [:P]</P>[/quote]

u can get me hot anytime u want and it'll never bother me

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

lol j/k. I love ya
    [/quote]</P>

oooohh, well my deepest apologies for getting you all flustered [:P]</P>

[/quote] u can get me hot anytime u want and it'll never bother me[/quote]</P>

im not gonna lie, i like that way that sounds []</P>