+ Reply to Thread
Page 541 of 16810 FirstFirst ... 4144149153153954054154254355159164110411541 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,410 of 168091

Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Alright MMB.... I'm gonna go eat now. I'll be back later.

Have fun working until 9 tonight....
    [/quote] alrite bro, peace GET OUT THERE and yea i'll have tons of fun[/quote]

Oh yeah, Matt..... couple of things.

1) Remember how you were talking about a parking lot? Well, I hate to break it to you, but there is no parking lot at the Wesley Wolverine football stadium. Mandie can vouch for me when I say this. You park in the street by it or in one of the three lots on campus and then walk. I recommend you park by campus and walk with me.

2) I'm sure Mandie would go to the dance for me even if you weren't for moral support []
    [/quote] 1) im sure there is an open party somewhere from what Mandie was tellin me about the place, i think its a lock. 2) I am willing to put any dollar amount down that mandie will NOT go to the dance. When she was in college i bet she didn't go, now that shes out of there i can almost guarantee that there isn't a shot in hell she goes.[/quote] bump for BLT[/quote]

Ah, you did see. Gotcha. I missed it... lol
    [/quote] well nows the time.. Mandie... have u ever heard of this dance?[/quote]</p>

honecoming dance- negative... the only dance i know of is the greek formals and those i did attend.</p>

[/quote] which are TOTALLY different beasts than homecoming... and final quesiton, WOULD you go to the dance with LT?? cmon... break a piece off for the brotha [][/quote]</p>

hoestly id feel weird going to a homecoming dance, esp at my old stomping ground being that ill be 24 then... hahaha BUT for LT... if he was really dateless, id consider... hes a good friend so id help him out if need be</p>[/quote]

You're just saying that to be nice......

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Alright MMB.... I'm gonna go eat now. I'll be back later.

1) Remember how you were talking about a parking lot? Well, I hate to break it to you, but there is no parking lot at the Wesley Wolverine football stadium. Mandie can vouch for me when I say this. You park in the street by it or in one of the three lots on campus and then walk. I recommend you park by campus and walk with me.

2) I'm sure Mandie would go to the dance for me even if you weren't for moral support []
    [/quote] 1) im sure there is an open party somewhere from what Mandie was tellin me about the place, i think its a lock. 2) I am willing to put any dollar amount down that mandie will NOT go to the dance. When she was in college i bet she didn't go, now that shes out of there i can almost guarantee that there isn't a shot in hell she goes.[/quote] bump for BLT[/quote]

[/quote] well nows the time.. Mandie... have u ever heard of this dance?[/quote]</p>

honecoming dance- negative... the only dance i know of is the greek formals and those i did attend.</p>

[/quote] which are TOTALLY different beasts than homecoming... and final quesiton, WOULD you go to the dance with LT?? cmon... break a piece off for the brotha [][/quote]</p>

hoestly id feel weird going to a homecoming dance, esp at my old stomping ground being that ill be 24 then... hahaha BUT for LT... if he was really dateless, id consider... hes a good friend so id help him out if need be</p>[/quote]

na no way...

hes going to MEET girls not have a date![/quote]

I'm sure she wouldn't mind if I became Stray-Rod for a little bit.....

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

na no way...

actually like the married men told us before, it seems like a great way to meet girls is to appear to be taken already.

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]not gonna lie maybe u should come up here for a drink tonite[/quote]</P>

lololol- MMB are you asking me out on a date??</P>

[/quote] can't friends just go out and get a couple of drinks and it not be labeled a date? [][/quote]</P>

oh sorry- guess i took it the wrong way. lol</P>

[/quote] "friends listen to endless love in the dark" 10 points to whoever gets the movie i don't want to get specific about it and im trying to keep LT from a week of depression by calling it a date lol[/quote]</P>

ahhhh haaaaa, so you are calling it "a date"</P>

[/quote] well normally my dates are more than just a couple of drinks, but hey if u want to consider that a date we may be perfect for each other lol[/quote]</P>

i dont expect a vacation or $200 dinner as a date. lol a date is a giants game and a 6 pack for you and bottle of vodka for me. lol</P>

[/quote] [/quote]</P>

LOLOLOLOL- i think we should date before you purpose! ha</P>[/quote]

well come thru tonite and we can start the dating process
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"]
    OK straight up, NO single girls (or at least no halfway decent looking ones) go 2 college dances, SPECIALLY homecoming..... What is this jr high?!?!?!?

Go 2 a bar that serves underage patrons or a frat party if you wanna hit up a college party atmosphere, not a damned dance!!!!
    [/quote]

lol

thats what im tryin to get at with him[/quote]
    Yea man, ive tried 2 stay out of it as much as possible, but I just couldnt do it anymore, LOL
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote] well nows the time.. Mandie... have u ever heard of this dance?[/quote]</P>

honecoming dance- negative... the only dance i know of is the greek formals and those i did attend.</P>

[/quote] which are TOTALLY different beasts than homecoming... and final quesiton, WOULD you go to the dance with LT?? cmon... break a piece off for the brotha [][/quote]</P>

hoestly id feel weird going to a homecoming dance, esp at my old stomping ground being that ill be 24 then... hahaha BUT for LT... if he was really dateless, id consider... hes a good friend so id help him out if need be</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

no im not- if you got stuck, id help ya out... it whats friends are for...</P>

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

na no way...

actually like the married men told us before, it seems like a great way to meet girls is to appear to be taken already.
    [/quote]

lol true... but get real, there are going to be no broads there that are available lol
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]ughh lol whatever, im still confused. no biggie i guess i just would really rather you guys not refer to me as ralph tho lol[/quote]

Come hang out again and prove us wrong.
    [/quote] " challenge offered ??? "[/quote]</p>

what am i being challenged? we hung out before! lol</p>

[/quote] I get the feeling that your drinking abilities are being questioned by Daven, MMB and others and u may need to redeem yourself...[/quote]</p>

MMB better NEVER question my drinkin abilities... daven on the other handhas a reason too after my episode at jay dees lol... im gonna hit up FWs one night tho and prove him very wrong lol</p>[/quote]Yo fudduck FW's lets all meet up and do a lil bar tour in the E.Village cause its halfway for you NJ cats and halfway for me and Dezzy too

I say we set up a weekend in june
    [/quote]

where has dezzy been?

he'll prolly LT anyway lol...

would rather do a boken trip to be honest but whatever[/quote]
    Cmaaaaaaaaannnnnnn, we went out 2 NJ last time, this time we'll meet halfway.... We can all meet up at penn or down at the bar, im gonna look at my Giants Calender and pick the weekend of.....June 12th, whadda ya think?!?!??!
    [/quote]

any time and place Kase, just let me know a bit in advance and make sure its not a Mon/Tue (not that anyone here besides me is stupid enough to go out and get trashed those nights :P)

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

na no way...

[/quote]

lol true... but get real, there are going to be no broads there that are available lol[/quote]

I already told you, I could find a girl there, but LT can't, you could probably find one too, you look for a "LT" like guy who is just "Friends" with his Date and swoop in....that is NOT something LT is ready for though.

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

hoestly id feel weird going to a homecoming dance, esp at my old stomping ground being that ill be 24 then... hahaha BUT for LT... if he was really dateless, id consider... hes a good friend so id help him out if need be</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

no im not- if you got stuck, id help ya out... it whats friends are for...</p>[/quote]

We'll see....................