+ Reply to Thread
Page 542 of 17584 FirstFirst ... 4244249253254054154254354455259264210421542 ... LastLast
Results 5,411 to 5,420 of 175833

Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Alright MMB.... I'm gonna go eat now. I'll be back later.

Have fun working until 9 tonight....
    [/quote] alrite bro, peace GET OUT THERE and yea i'll have tons of fun[/quote]

Oh yeah, Matt..... couple of things.

1) Remember how you were talking about a parking lot? Well, I hate to break it to you, but there is no parking lot at the Wesley Wolverine football stadium. Mandie can vouch for me when I say this. You park in the street by it or in one of the three lots on campus and then walk. I recommend you park by campus and walk with me.

2) I'm sure Mandie would go to the dance for me even if you weren't for moral support []
    [/quote] 1) im sure there is an open party somewhere from what Mandie was tellin me about the place, i think its a lock. 2) I am willing to put any dollar amount down that mandie will NOT go to the dance. When she was in college i bet she didn't go, now that shes out of there i can almost guarantee that there isn't a shot in hell she goes.[/quote] bump for BLT[/quote]

Ah, you did see. Gotcha. I missed it... lol
    [/quote] well nows the time.. Mandie... have u ever heard of this dance?[/quote]</P>

honecoming dance- negative... the only dance i know of is the greek formals and those i did attend.</P>

[/quote] which are TOTALLY different beasts than homecoming... and final quesiton, WOULD you go to the dance with LT?? cmon... break a piece off for the brotha [][/quote]</P>

hoestly id feel weird going to a homecoming dance, esp at my old stomping ground being that ill be 24 then... hahaha BUT for LT... if he was really dateless, id consider... hes a good friend so id help him out if need be</P>

[/quote]

You're just saying that to be nice......
    [/quote] Darn it, would you two hook up already.....lol.</P>

BB85 can you help this poor fella out??? cant you see he is drowning here???</P>

Do it for mankind...[]</P>

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"]
    OK straight up, NO single girls (or at least no halfway decent looking ones) go 2 college dances, SPECIALLY homecoming..... What is this jr high?!?!?!?

Go 2 a bar that serves underage patrons or a frat party if you wanna hit up a college party atmosphere, not a damned dance!!!!
    [/quote] lol thats what im tryin to get at with him[/quote]
    Yea man, ive tried 2 stay out of it as much as possible, but I just couldnt do it anymore, LOL
    [/quote]</P>

LOLOLOLOLOLOL</P>

ps. Kase my friend,you got a PM</P>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]not gonna lie maybe u should come up here for a drink tonite[/quote]</P>

lololol- MMB are you asking me out on a date??</P>

[/quote] can't friends just go out and get a couple of drinks and it not be labeled a date? [][/quote]</P>

oh sorry- guess i took it the wrong way. lol</P>

[/quote] "friends listen to endless love in the dark" 10 points to whoever gets the movie i don't want to get specific about it and im trying to keep LT from a week of depression by calling it a date lol[/quote]</P>

ahhhh haaaaa, so you are calling it "a date"</P>

[/quote] well normally my dates are more than just a couple of drinks, but hey if u want to consider that a date we may be perfect for each other lol[/quote]</P>

i dont expect a vacation or $200 dinner as a date. lol a date is a giants game and a 6 pack for you and bottle of vodka for me. lol</P>

[/quote] [/quote]</P>

LOLOLOLOL- i think we should date before you purpose! ha</P>

[/quote] well come thru tonite and we can start the dating process[/quote]</P>

sounds like a plan[]</P>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]not gonna lie maybe u should come up here for a drink tonite[/quote]</p>

lololol- MMB are you asking me out on a date??</p>

[/quote] can't friends just go out and get a couple of drinks and it not be labeled a date? [][/quote]</p>

oh sorry- guess i took it the wrong way. lol</p>

[/quote] "friends listen to endless love in the dark" 10 points to whoever gets the movie i don't want to get specific about it and im trying to keep LT from a week of depression by calling it a date lol[/quote]</p>

ahhhh haaaaa, so you are calling it "a date"</p>

[/quote] well normally my dates are more than just a couple of drinks, but hey if u want to consider that a date we may be perfect for each other lol[/quote]</p>

i dont expect a vacation or $200 dinner as a date. lol a date is a giants game and a 6 pack for you and bottle of vodka for me. lol</p>

[/quote] [/quote]</p>

LOLOLOLOL- i think we should date before you purpose! ha</p>[/quote]

well come thru tonite and we can start the dating process[/quote]
    <pre style="font-family: arial; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; line-height: normal; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal;">Computerized (Digital love)
    Computerized
    Oh, baby
    A beautiful love

Computer love {Computer, computer love}
    Computer love {Lookiní for my computer love}
    Computer love {Hey}
    Computer love {Computer love}

You know Iíve been searching for someone
    Who can share that special love with me
    And your eyes have that glow
    Could it be your face I see on my computer screen

Need a special girl (Ooh, yeah)
    To share in my computer world
    I no longer need a strategy
    Thanks to modern technology

Shooby doo bop shoo doo bop I wanna love you
    Shooby doo bop [I wanna love you, baby] computer love
    Shooby doo bop my computer love

You know Iíve been around
    From hot sexy mamas to cool Prima Donnas
    I wanna share your treasure, oh, so rare
    ĎCause itís your face I see on my computer screen

Oh, wonít you keep me warm tonight
    You are such a sweet delight
    I will cherish the memory of this night
    Yes, I found my computer love

Shooby doo bop [I wanna love you, baby] computer love
    Shooby doo bop my computer love

Digital love {Digital love}
    Computer love {Computer love}
    A beautiful love {Beautiful love}
    A digital love {Digital love}
    {Itís just computer digital beautiful, beautiful love}

You are my computer love (Hey...hey...)
    You are my computer love (My computer love)
    You are my computer love (My computer love)
    Yes, I found my computer love

Shooby doo bop computer love {Shooby doo doo doo}
    You are {Shooby doo doo doo}, you are {Doo doo doo doo doo computer}
    You are {Do we mean it}, you are {Do we mean it, eee}
    You are, you are {Do we feel it, yeah}
    You are {Feel it}, you are
    You are, you are {You, oh...}
    You are {Do}, you are {I know}

Shooby doo bop computer love {Computer}
    Shooby doo bop shoo doo bop I wanna love you {I love you}
    Shooby doo bop computer love {Computer love}
    Shooby doo bop shoo doo bop I wanna love you {I love you, oh...}

You are {Shooby dee da doo}, you are {Shooby dee da doo doo de doo doo doo computer}
    You are {Do we mean it}, you are {Do we mean it}
    You are {Do we mean it, do we, baby}, you are {Do we, baby, baby, baby, baby, yeah}</pre>Computer Love
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="patsrule666"]

You should invest in a beaver.</p>[/quote]
    And I thought they only cooked and cleaned.......
    [/quote]Whooaaa- I guess out of bounds just got smaller..ehhh???[/quote]
    LOL, yahtzee!!!

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Alright MMB.... I'm gonna go eat now. I'll be back later.

1) Remember how you were talking about a parking lot? Well, I hate to break it to you, but there is no parking lot at the Wesley Wolverine football stadium. Mandie can vouch for me when I say this. You park in the street by it or in one of the three lots on campus and then walk. I recommend you park by campus and walk with me.

2) I'm sure Mandie would go to the dance for me even if you weren't for moral support []
    [/quote] 1) im sure there is an open party somewhere from what Mandie was tellin me about the place, i think its a lock. 2) I am willing to put any dollar amount down that mandie will NOT go to the dance. When she was in college i bet she didn't go, now that shes out of there i can almost guarantee that there isn't a shot in hell she goes.[/quote] bump for BLT[/quote]

[/quote] well nows the time.. Mandie... have u ever heard of this dance?[/quote]</P>

honecoming dance- negative... the only dance i know of is the greek formals and those i did attend.</P>

[/quote] which are TOTALLY different beasts than homecoming... and final quesiton, WOULD you go to the dance with LT?? cmon... break a piece off for the brotha [][/quote]</P>

hoestly id feel weird going to a homecoming dance, esp at my old stomping ground being that ill be 24 then... hahaha BUT for LT... if he was really dateless, id consider... hes a good friend so id help him out if need be</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

no im not- if you got stuck, id help ya out... it whats friends are for...</P>[/quote]

We'll see....................
    [/quote] Thats a type-o What he meant to write was...Yes lets do it...

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]
    Aite lets get a UFC style cage match goin then, LOL
    [/quote]

Can we do shots in between rounds?
    [/quote]
    Chess Boxing, that is crazy. Did you see that a while back?

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

[/quote] Darn it, would you two hook up already.....lol.</P>

BB85 can you help this poor fella out??? cant you see he is drowning here???</P>

Do it for mankind...[]</P>

[/quote]</P>

listen. lol LT is my lil brother.. im not hooking up with him. LOL BUT if the lil fella needed and holder blonde in very high healsto take somewhere i wouldnt be a good friend if i declined and invite. all the ladies would look at him a completely different way lol</P>

haha

Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote] well nows the time.. Mandie... have u ever heard of this dance?[/quote]</p>

honecoming dance- negative... the only dance i know of is the greek formals and those i did attend.</p>

[/quote] which are TOTALLY different beasts than homecoming... and final quesiton, WOULD you go to the dance with LT?? cmon... break a piece off for the brotha [][/quote]</p>

hoestly id feel weird going to a homecoming dance, esp at my old stomping ground being that ill be 24 then... hahaha BUT for LT... if he was really dateless, id consider... hes a good friend so id help him out if need be</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

no im not- if you got stuck, id help ya out... it whats friends are for...</p>[/quote]

We'll see....................
    [/quote] Thats a type-o What he meant to write was...Yes lets do it...[/quote]

ROFL