+ Reply to Thread
Page 561 of 17323 FirstFirst ... 6146151155155956056156256357161166110611561 ... LastLast
Results 5,601 to 5,610 of 173229

Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and you can be a man of honor and real man with beign edgy and having a harsh sense of humor[/quote]

Exactly.
    [/quote]</P>

Going "Clarence Thomas" on this poor girl isn't edgy. Its actually a little creepy.</P>

Lets be a little honest here.</P>

[/quote] what the hell does going Clarence Thomas mean?[/quote]</P>

OMG, you two. Your uncle hasn't taught you well. Oh well, there's still time.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and you can be a man of honor and real man with beign edgy and having a harsh sense of humor[/quote]

Exactly.
    [/quote]</p>

Going "Clarence Thomas" on this poor girl isn't edgy.* Its actually a little creepy.</p>

Lets be a little honest here.</p>[/quote]

She can handle it, she doesn't need to be treated like a china doll...she's a big girl and she puts on a big girl skirt.
    [/quote]

thats true too... I mean Amanda is my homey and if she got disrespected on here that def wouldn't fly. But she is a cool *** chick and can def hold her own
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Exactly.
    [/quote]</P>

Going "Clarence Thomas" on this poor girl isn't edgy. Its actually a little creepy.</P>

[/quote]

She can handle it, she doesn't need to be treated like a china doll...she's a big girl and she puts on a big girl skirt.
    [/quote]</P>

Its still creepy.</P>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

So by saying this, you are calling me a man of honor and a real man?

I like that Morehead. You just moved up a couple of spots in my book.
    [/quote]

one question.

how's that been working out for you so far.
    [/quote]

Well, I haven't had to worry about contracting a STD, so that's a plus
    [/quote]

no not really...

u can catch an STD by sitting on a dirty toilet bowl[/quote]

Matt.... you ruined it. I was trying to make a joke and look at my situation in a positive way and you do that.
    [/quote]

no jokes when it comes to this topic and u...

i feel like i've been sent to this earth to guide u[/quote]

yeah, but we broke my balls over it enough, i was looking at it in a different light.

and while u convinced me about Joba, I don't know how much guiding you can do when we are 3 hours apart... maybe when I move back to the NY area

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Exactly.
    [/quote]</p>

Going "Clarence Thomas" on this poor girl isn't edgy. Its actually a little creepy.</p>

Lets be a little honest here.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Its still creepy.</p>[/quote]

+1

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Exactly.
    [/quote]</P>

Going "Clarence Thomas" on this poor girl isn't edgy.* Its actually a little creepy.</P>

[/quote] what the hell does going Clarence Thomas mean?[/quote]</P>

OMG, you two.* Your uncle hasn't taught you well.* Oh well, *there's still time.</P>[/quote]

lol honestly, explain it im just not making the connection

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Exactly.
    [/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote] thats true too... I mean Amanda is my homey and if she got disrespected on here that def wouldn't fly. But she is a cool *** chick and can def hold her own[/quote]</P>

Its not about her, its about you (I mean that collectively).</P>

Cool girls also have lines not to cross as well. She has said a few things here that indicate that.</P>

Cool girls don't put up with crap.</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Exactly.
    [/quote]</p>

Going "Clarence Thomas" on this poor girl isn't edgy. Its actually a little creepy.</p>

[/quote] what the hell does going Clarence Thomas mean?[/quote]</p>

OMG, you two. Your uncle hasn't taught you well. Oh well, there's still time.</p>[/quote]

lol honestly, explain it im just not making the connection[/quote]

Clarence Thomas was some judge that was accused of sexual harassing women he employed.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Exactly.
    [/quote]</p>

Going "Clarence Thomas" on this poor girl isn't edgy.* Its actually a little creepy.</p>

[/quote] what the hell does going Clarence Thomas mean?[/quote]</p>

OMG, you two.* Your uncle hasn't taught you well.* Oh well, *there's still time.</p>[/quote]

lol honestly, explain it im just not making the connection[/quote]

Clarence Thomas was some judge that was accused of sexual harassing women he employed.
    [/quote]

ahhhh

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Its not about her, its about you (I mean that collectively).</p>

Cool girls also have lines not to cross as well. She has said a few things here that indicate that.</p>

Cool girls don't put up with crap.</p>[/quote]

[:^)]

this thread is going downhill...I'm outty for a bit.