+ Reply to Thread
Page 562 of 17808 FirstFirst ... 6246251255256056156256356457261266210621562 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,620 of 178071

Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and you can be a man of honor and real man with beign edgy and having a harsh sense of humor[/quote]

Exactly.
    [/quote]</p>

Going "Clarence Thomas" on this poor girl isn't edgy. Its actually a little creepy.</p>

Lets be a little honest here.</p>

[/quote]

She can handle it, she doesn't need to be treated like a china doll...she's a big girl and she puts on a big girl skirt.
    [/quote] thats true too... I mean Amanda is my homey and if she got disrespected on here that def wouldn't fly. But she is a cool *** chick and can def hold her own[/quote]</p>

Its not about her, its about you (I mean that collectively).</p>

Cool girls also have lines not to cross as well. She has said a few things here that indicate that.</p>

Cool girls don't put up with crap.</p>[/quote]

But I'm not included in that "collectively" right?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and you can be a man of honor and real man with beign edgy and having a harsh sense of humor[/quote]

Exactly.
    [/quote]</P>

Going "Clarence Thomas" on this poor girl isn't edgy. Its actually a little creepy.</P>

Lets be a little honest here.</P>

[/quote] what the hell does going Clarence Thomas mean?[/quote]</P>

OMG, you two. Your uncle hasn't taught you well. Oh well, there's still time.</P>

[/quote] lol honestly, explain it im just not making the connection[/quote]

Clarence Thomas was some judge that was accused of sexual harassing women he employed.
    [/quote] ahhhh[/quote]</P>

Gotta go. You guys are grown men (sort of) you figure it out.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Exactly.
    [/quote]</P>

Going "Clarence Thomas" on this poor girl isn't edgy. Its actually a little creepy.</P>

[/quote]

She can handle it, she doesn't need to be treated like a china doll...she's a big girl and she puts on a big girl skirt.
    [/quote] thats true too... I mean Amanda is my homey and if she got disrespected on here that def wouldn't fly. But she is a cool *** chick and can def hold her own[/quote]</P>

thanks for stickin up for me lovaaaa</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Exactly.
    [/quote]</p>

Going "Clarence Thomas" on this poor girl isn't edgy. Its actually a little creepy.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote] thats true too... I mean Amanda is my homey and if she got disrespected on here that def wouldn't fly. But she is a cool *** chick and can def hold her own[/quote]</p>

thanks for stickin up for me lovaaaa</p>[/quote]

Sure thing, oh wait, you weren't talking to me....[:'(]

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Exactly.
    [/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote] thats true too... I mean Amanda is my homey and if she got disrespected on here that def wouldn't fly. But she is a cool *** chick and can def hold her own[/quote]</P>

Its not about her, its about you (I mean that collectively).</P>

Cool girls also have lines not to cross as well. She has said a few things here that indicate that.</P>

Cool girls don't put up with crap.</P>

[/quote]</P>

LOL look at pappy moorehead sticking up for me! i can def take a joke lol just dont take the sexual comments to far thats all, can have it ruin my rep</P>

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Exactly.
    [/quote]</p>

[/quote]

thanks for stickin up for me lovaaaa</p>[/quote]

[/quote]

That's MY line

All-Pro

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"]

[/quote]

That's MY line
    [/quote]

then why didn't you say it.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Exactly.
    [/quote]</P>

Going "Clarence Thomas" on this poor girl isn't edgy.* Its actually a little creepy.</P>

OMG, you two.* Your uncle hasn't taught you well.* Oh well, *there's still time.</P>

Clarence Thomas was some judge that was accused of sexual harassing women he employed.

Gotta go.* You guys are grown men (sort of) you figure it out.</P>[/quote]

lol i hear ya but it was war stories, there was nothing directed at her?

i wasn't really paying close attention but i dind't see anythng
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"]

[/quote]

That's MY line
    [/quote]

then why didn't you say it.
    [/quote]

You beat me to it this time

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Exactly.
    [/quote]</P>

Going "Clarence Thomas" on this poor girl isn't edgy.* Its actually a little creepy.</P>

OMG, you two.* Your uncle hasn't taught you well.* Oh well, *there's still time.</P>

Gotta go.* You guys are grown men (sort of) you figure it out.</P>[/quote]

LMAO... that flew over my head at first
    Fear the name, appreciate the game