+ Reply to Thread
Page 563 of 17215 FirstFirst ... 6346351355356156256356456557361366310631563 ... LastLast
Results 5,621 to 5,630 of 172146
    All-Pro

Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

lol i hear ya but it was war stories, there was nothing directed at her?

i wasn't really paying close attention but i dind't see anythng[/quote]

Mostly war stories, but I may have made a joke, she said something about her being better off keeping her mouth shut and I said that that wasn't the case, it was clearly a joke I thought though....

whatever, we should get off this whole topic because its a downer.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] lol i hear ya but it was war stories, there was nothing directed at her? i wasn't really paying close attention but i dind't see anythng[/quote]

Mostly war stories, but I may have made a joke, she said something about her being better off keeping her mouth shut and I said that that wasn't the case, it was clearly a joke I thought though....

[/quote]</P>

lol it was taken as a joke but before this goes too far and people start getting offended new topic!</P>

MMB- where we going on our "date" and you coming with meand daven to FWs on may 22nd??</P>

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

lol i hear ya but it was war stories, there was nothing directed at her?

i wasn't really paying close attention but i dind't see anythng[/quote]

[/quote]

yea that was out of line, you should tone that down...

everybody makes mistakes but just be aware, thats the second time ur mouth has gotten you in trouble that i've seen...

i thought they were talking abotu kase's doggy style comment... i was like i thought that was funny

Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    thats the second time ur mouth has gotten you in trouble that i've seen... [/quote]

I'll be the first to admit my mouth gets me in trouble alot, I talk (and type) before thinking all the time, it's just who I am, take it or leave it.

sometimes it results in hilarious situations, on a rare occasion, it results in trouble and the occasional fight, gotta take good with bad.

If she took offense to it I apologize although I really did mean it as a joke and I think she knows that.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] thats the second time ur mouth has gotten you in trouble that i've seen... [/quote]

I'll be the first to admit my mouth gets me in trouble alot, I talk (and type) before thinking all the time, it's just who I am, take it or leave it.

sometimes it results in hilarious situations, on a rare occasion, it results in trouble and the occasional fight, gotta take good with bad.

If she took offense to it I apologize although I really did mean it as a joke and I think she knows that.
    [/quote]</P>

no its fine, i accept your apology and i really didnt get offended its just other people then run away with it ya know... then randoms instead of locals read the thread i just dont want people lookin at me like some ***** thats all cuz im not.</P>

whatever guys lol this whole thing was no big deal. have a great night! talk to you in the morning!</P>

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    thats the second time ur mouth has gotten you in trouble that i've seen... [/quote]

[/quote]

true

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] thats the second time ur mouth has gotten you in trouble that i've seen... [/quote]

[/quote]</p>

no its fine, i accept your apology and i really didnt get offended its just other people then run away with it ya know... then randoms instead of locals read the thread i just dont want people lookin at me like some ***** thats all cuz im not.</p>

whatever guys lol this whole thing was no big deal. have a great night! talk to you in the morning!</p>[/quote]

See ya lovey

All-Pro

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

have a great night! talk to you in the morning!</p>[/quote]

later have fun on your date [:P]

All-Pro

Hey MMB I know you hate Megan Fox, and LT this is for you too, because I found this entire post to be hilarious.

Megan Fox on WWTDD

[quote user="DavenIII"]Hey MMB I know you hate Megan Fox, and LT this is for you too, because I found this entire post to be hilarious.

Megan Fox on WWTDD
    [/quote]

not only is she a tranny, shes also whacked in the head