+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 17315 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859671071575571057 ... LastLast

Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

I already said I love you guys. I don't know where ur getting that I don't like you guys...
    [/quote]

you haven't come up with a logical reason why you can't come, so the only thing left is you don't like us, which is fine, we can take it, but don't lie to us about it
    [/quote]

Not enough money

Not enough time.

Those are good reasons

And I love you guys. This is the only place I can go to where there's other Giants fans.

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Hey buddy, you got a real nice avatar over there

**** you all

I said one year I'll come up for a game.... okay? Is that not good enough?
    [/quote] lol[/quote]

Well... isn't that good enough?

What's so special about 2009? We'll all be alive in 2010 and 2011 and 2012 and 2013 and I can go on and on....
    [/quote] no its not good enough quite frankly! We're getting to gether for the first time and doin it up big. Who knows if this works or not lol... it could turn wrong (i doubt it) I don't get how u don't want to come out and party it up lol, ithink we just all feel a lil offnded by the fact that u dont[/quote]

Bro, I love you. I love everyone here (well, except ManningBowl, bu that's a different story). I don't mean to offend people... lol.... I want to, but I told you I don't have the $$$$$$$$$$$ to do that. And no, I'm not taking funds from all of you!

One year, I'll certainly come up and party with you all. Don't worry man... lol...

Geez people....
    [/quote]</P>

and i TOLD YOU i will give you a ticket. but you cant call yourself LT. you have to go by your birth name</P>

[/quote]

Nah man.... when I go to a game, I'm buying my own ticket with my own money. I'm not taking any gifts from anyone.
    [/quote]</P>

its not a waste man, im just happy people use them. when they go to waste i get PISSED</P>

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]<font color="#0000ff">What's so special about 2009?</font> We'll all be alive in 2010 and 2011 and 2012 and 2013 and I can go on and on....
    [/quote]
    This will not be alive in all those years.......

[/quote]

I'll be there in spirit. Just think of me and I'll be there.
    [/quote]</p>

BAHHH!! no because when i think of you i think of greenday</p>[/quote]

[]

Try to think of #56 instead.
    [/quote]

hmmm.. i think we're gona have to call u Billy Joe from now on
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

I already said I love you guys. I don't know where ur getting that I don't like you guys...
    [/quote]

you haven't come up with a logical reason why you can't come, so the only thing left is you don't like us, which is fine, we can take it, but don't lie to us about it
    [/quote]

i know man... i thought we were buddies...

buddies hang out..

buddies drink together...

buddies go to giant games together[/quote]

We are buddies

They do, but we live 3 hours away from each other

I can't drink

One day, man, one day

i mean its not a gift LT whenmy ticketsgo to waste i get pissed.

Veteran

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

[/quote] i know man... i thought we were buddies... buddies hang out.. buddies drink together... buddies go to giant games together[/quote]</P>

he might not be able to line dance, ever think of that, stop worring about your own feelings so much.. .lol</P>

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]

no more spiral case sessions during halftime.</p>[/quote]
    WOW, we really ARE on the same level, LOL

Every game Ive ever been to we've taken the ol halftime walk between the 1st and 2nd levels
    [/quote]
    [8]Why do birds suddenly appear, every time, you are near[8]

[quote user="dezzzR"]i mean its not a gift LT when*my tickets*go to waste i get pissed.[/quote]

well u listen here, if that ever happens u call meyerbud up and u got free beers all day and night lol.

But yea LT, if the guy has em how can u turn it down
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="dezzzR"]i mean its not a gift LT whenmy ticketsgo to waste i get pissed.[/quote]
    Don't offend this man LT.

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Hey buddy, you got a real nice avatar over there

**** you all

I said one year I'll come up for a game.... okay? Is that not good enough?
    [/quote]</P>

never. this year is it. its over. no more old grimmy giants stadium. just some flashynew corporate fat cat namebeautiful building. you missed out.</P>

[/quote]
    Aint that the good ol truth
    [/quote]</P>

no more spiral case sessions during halftime.</P>

[/quote]
    WOW, we really ARE on the same level, LOL

Every game Ive ever been to we've taken the ol halftime walk between the 1st and 2nd levels
    [/quote]</P>

lol sometimes we have a little somethinn somethin in a cig pack and walk to the spiral and just blend in </P>