+ Reply to Thread
Page 599 of 17675 FirstFirst ... 9949954958959759859960060160964969910991599 ... LastLast
Results 5,981 to 5,990 of 176743

Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

i got an easier way for u...

buy a coffee.. let it sit, then throw it in the frdge, then put some ice into it...

then VWA-LA

iced coffee...[/quote]
    That made me laugh very hard......
    [/quote]

lol OP didn't like that answer too much
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

We gotta take a breath here. This competition needs some order. My boy is getting the short end of the stick here.</P>

May I suggest one questioner. Questions that are hard to look up, and one answer each.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

All-Pro

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]yeah, it was a big deal because he fell the play before and NE called the same EXACT play and the same exact thing happened only the second time the pass was on the money, I was at that game.
    [/quote]
    And they broke the record on that play.....
    [/quote]

was it that play, i forget because I don't care what records Tom Brady and Randy Moss break :P I was also in the stands so I didn't see no "Record Broken" crap on a TV.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<font color="#0000ff" size="5">How many TD's did Shockey have last year?</font> []
    [/quote]

He had a big squa*****... 0 for those who don't watch PTI

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]<FONT color=#0000ff size=5>they both answer ok Next Question.

In our SB winning season, Randy Moss beat one of our CB's in week 17 deep but missed the pass, the next play they did the same thing for a long TD, which CB was beat?
    </FONT>
    [/quote]</P>

Aaron Ross?</P>

[/quote]

LOL
    [/quote]</P>

are you seriously laughing at me... that takes balls.</P>[/quote]

lol
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

i got an easier way for u...

buy a coffee.. let it sit, then throw it in the frdge, then put some ice into it...

then VWA-LA

iced coffee...[/quote]
    That made me laugh very hard......
    [/quote]

lol OP didn't like that answer too much[/quote]
    I guess not bro but that was freakin funny. I never saw it. LMAO......VWA-LA. lol

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]yeah, it was a big deal because he fell the play before and NE called the same EXACT play and the same exact thing happened only the second time the pass was on the money, I was at that game.
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

was it that play, i forget because I don't care what records Tom Brady and Randy Moss break :P I was also in the stands so I didn't see no "Record Broken" crap on a TV.
    [/quote]

Yeah, it was that play. Moss got the receiving record and Brady got his 50th TD

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]yeah, it was a big deal because he fell the play before and NE called the same EXACT play and the same exact thing happened only the second time the pass was on the money, I was at that game.
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    Yeah, I didn't want them to get it. Can't believe they went right back to the same exact play and it worked

All-Pro

Well since Morehead is here should we allow him to ask the questions he seems to have the right idea with questions that are difficult to look up.

I've got this at an even 4-4 atm.

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<font size="5" color="#0000ff">How many TD's did Shockey have last year?</font> []
    [/quote]

He had a big squa*****... 0 for those who don't watch PTI
    [/quote]
    I love it. I knew everyone knew that but it is great