+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 17524 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162701101605601060 ... LastLast

Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I just went to StubHub to see how much it cost for a single game ticket.

Yeaaaaah.... not in LT's budget just yet
    [/quote]

bro Dezzr has an extra ticket.

Listen man i know like u don't want to be the "charity case" type thing, but a free ticket is a free ticket, it ain't evne like that. I've gotten a million free tickets in my life time, everyone has, its the circle of sports life lol
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Veteran

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]

no more spiral case sessions during halftime.</P>

[/quote]
    WOW, we really ARE on the same level, LOL

Every game Ive ever been to we've taken the ol halftime walk between the 1st and 2nd levels
    [/quote]
    [8]Why do birds suddenly appear, every time, you are near[8]
    [/quote]
    LOL, I know you cant wait til we pop your spiral smoke session cherry this season, LOL
    [/quote] i gotta be honest, i never did burn out there, i feel like the state troopers are waiting for me to make a move lol...[/quote]
    Ive been caught b4 by a securtiy guard and all he said was it smelled good and to go between the levels, he didnt even say put it out, and they know whats goin on there..... People have been burnin outthere since it opened, LOL

But it doenst hurt to have a few of your boys smokin ciggs at the same time to somewhat mask the smell, and if it was a state trooper thats when you open your mouth and eat tha L or toss it as far as possible off the spiral

And I must say MMB Im SHOCKED that youve never burned there
    [/quote] i'm a diff cat in public burning scenerios... lol i have a bad paranoia problem[/quote]
    So you're a part of NASWIPP (Ni**as <FONT color=#008000>Against Smokin Weed In Public Places</FONT>) LOL
    [/quote]</P>

I cant speak for him, but I smoke in the stadium at every game! you passing that? lol</P>

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

earlier today you guys were boring as **** and now that i am slammed at work i cant keep up... awesome.</p>

so judging by what i got to read this giants game sounds alittle too intense for me. im getting vibes ill be left all alone while you guy go on your severalL walks and now theres def no LT to hang out with during this time period and last time i tried to drink and be social with random ppl i got roofied so maybe i should just stay home lol</p>[/quote]

Awwwwwww.... one day I'll come and then we can hang out while these other guys do their thing []

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]draft day will be prime time and i always show up with my gameface lol[/quote]</P>

ive got my big girl pants on... im waiting for this shot for shot nonsense.</P>[/quote]

listen.. u can drink ur face off... u proved that to me..

but u ain't taking the king down

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I just went to StubHub to see how much it cost for a single game ticket.

[/quote] You really need to stop all this procrastinating.....

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

earlier today you guys were boring as **** and now that i am slammed at work i cant keep up... awesome.</P>

so judging by what i got to read this giants game sounds alittle too intense for me. im getting vibes ill be left all alone while you guy go on your severalL walks and now theres def no LT to hang out with during this time period and last time i tried to drink and be social with random ppl i got roofied so maybe i should just stay home lol</P>

[/quote] lol i have a feeling that u will be alone at the bar 0% of the time... even if all 12 of us talking in here go out for a walk lol[/quote]</P>

what the hell is that suppose to mean! lol and im talking about the game not the draft</P>

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

earlier today you guys were boring as **** and now that i am slammed at work i cant keep up... awesome.</p>

so judging by what i got to read this giants game sounds alittle too intense for me. im getting vibes ill be left all alone while you guy go on your several*L walks and now theres def no LT to hang out with during this time period and last time i tried to drink and be social with random ppl i got roofied so maybe i should just stay home lol</p>[/quote]

Awwwwwww.... one day I'll come and then we can hang out while these other guys do their thing []
    [/quote]

u slimey devil lol...

there may be hope for u afterall

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

earlier today you guys were boring as **** and now that i am slammed at work i cant keep up... awesome.</P>

so judging by what i got to read this giants game sounds alittle too intense for me. im getting vibes ill be left all alone while you guy go on your several*L walks and now theres def no LT to hang out with during this time period and last time i tried to drink and be social with random ppl i got roofied so maybe i should just stay home lol</P>

[/quote] lol i have a feeling that u will be alone at the bar 0% of the time... even if all 12 of us talking in here go out for a walk lol[/quote]</P>

what the hell is that suppose to mean! lol and im talking about the game not the draft</P>[/quote]

oh na... those smoke breaks only come at half time.. i don't miss snaps..

All-Pro

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

Not enough money[/quote]

Aren't you 18? you probably won't be able to drink anyhow, so you don't have to worry about the money, and even if you did I'm sure there's plenty of people going that'll have an extra few bucks to get you in on it (if you have a fake ID and can drink :P)

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Not enough time.[/quote]

You are talking on the MSG boards.... you have enough time.

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I just went to StubHub to see how much it cost for a single game ticket.

[/quote] You really need to stop all this procrastinating.....[/quote]

Procrastinating? The season is in 5 months!