+ Reply to Thread
Page 605 of 16849 FirstFirst ... 10550555559560360460560660761565570511051605 ... LastLast
Results 6,041 to 6,050 of 168481

Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="patsrule666"]What colleges did BJ transfer from and to???[/quote]

I know he transferred from Auburn because he was in the same backfield as Ronnie Brown and Cadillac...

I think he went to Southern Illinois to get more playing time?
    [/quote] nice..

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"]

OK fine.</p>

<font size="6">Who was the only Giants TE to catch for 1000 yards?</font></p>[/quote]

gotta be bavaro cause shockey never did.

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="patsrule666"]What colleges did BJ transfer from and to???[/quote]

I know he transferred from Auburn because he was in the same backfield as Ronnie Brown and Cadillac...

[/quote] nice..[/quote]

I know my football team

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Ralphy?</P>

[/quote]

is that me?

I'll wild guess 2 Tarkenton and Tittle (although passing wasn't as big back then)
    [/quote]</P>

She has exceeded her time.</P>

Phil and Kerry Collins.</P>

Phil was only the third QB in hisotry at the time to do so.</P>[/quote]

if you look at kerrys numbers they were never really that bad... except in the superbowl lol
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="patsrule666"]What colleges did BJ transfer from and to???[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

ok im done we are back to the random questions again and im like 2 pages back... i cant do this there is too much going on all at once then i check to see if i answered right and you guys are 3 questions later</P>

[quote user="DavenIII"]<FONT color=#0000ff size=4>How about who played the most different positions on our Defense last year, and what were they.</FONT>
    [/quote] Tuck- DL,DE,Safety????

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

ok im done we are back to the random questions again and im like 2 pages back... i cant do this there is too much going on all at once then i check to see if i answered right and you guys are 3 questions later</p>[/quote]

Let's just say I win and call it a day, dear

[quote user="Morehead State"]Why don't you ask a question, Scrappy?[/quote]

lmao
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

ok im done we are back to the random questions again and im like 2 pages back... i cant do this there is too much going on all at once then i check to see if i answered right and you guys are 3 questions later</p>[/quote]

I don't think anyone's keeping score anymore BB85...just jump in when you know an answer.

NFL trivia for one of the best RBs in history... what is Bo Jackson's real name