+ Reply to Thread
Page 612 of 16833 FirstFirst ... 11251256260261061161261361462266271211121612 ... LastLast
Results 6,111 to 6,120 of 168325

Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

<font color="#ff0000"><font size="6">"What can be my excuse when I get caught?"</font></font>
    [/quote]
    Did you write that in red to be sarcastic because you know he wont?
    [/quote]

i think he was color coordinating with the red sox[/quote]
    They have other colors
    [/quote]

Blue is for <font color="#000080">pinstripe pride, <font color="#000000">bro</font></font>

my boss is leaving soon LT if you up for a debate i am more then ready!

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]my boss is leaving soon LT if you up for a debate i am more then ready![/quote]

I got a little bit under an hour left, so let's go

Oh, wow, this thread is still going strong. Way to go guys. I have not been here for a few weeks due to some technical problems and missed my giant Giants family. Did anyone post pictures of the Draft day party? I would love to see those if you can link me up.</P>

[quote user="PlainJane"]

Oh, wow, this thread is still going strong. Way to go guys. I have not been here for a few weeks due to some technical problems and missed my giant Giants family. Did anyone post pictures of the Draft day party? I would love to see those if you can link me up.</p>[/quote]
    No, the photographer got wasted and left early

[quote user="PlainJane"]

Oh, wow, this thread is still going strong. Way to go guys. I have not been here for a few weeks due to some technical problems and missed my giant Giants family. Did anyone post pictures of the Draft day party? I would love to see those if you can link me up.</P>

[/quote]</P>

there werent many pictures... everyone was pretty much black out that night... including me spending over an hour puking in the bathroom.. you def missed a good time, better be there 10/11!!</P>

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]my boss is leaving soon LT if you up for a debate i am more then ready![/quote]

[/quote]</P>

what topic.</P>

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="PlainJane"]

[/quote]
    No, the photographer got wasted and left early
    [/quote]</P>

ps. where has shepard been???</P>

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]my boss is leaving soon LT if you up for a debate i am more then ready![/quote]

[/quote]</p>

what topic.</p>[/quote]

You pick. I have no clue