+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 17340 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465731131635631063 ... LastLast

Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]draft day will be prime time and i always show up with my gameface lol[/quote]</P>

ive got my big girl pants on... im waiting for this shot for shot nonsense.</P>

[/quote] listen.. u can drink ur face off... u proved that to me.. but u ain't taking the king down[/quote]</P>

i think i had more shots then you did, and you didnt have a half afish bowl and a cosmo to start the night either so do not get me started with you and your ***** queer beer LOL</P>

[/quote] no i just was out before i even left to see u, split a 6er on the way down and had a liter n half while u split a fishbowl... and u def didn't out shoot me... what do u hink we were doing when u were dancing? Circle jerkin? lol[/quote]</P>

lol dancing blue? oh i got to see this</P>

[/quote]</P>

yeah once im drunk i break out the dance moves. lol-</P>

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]draft day will be prime time and i always show up with my gameface lol[/quote]</P>

[/quote] listen.. u can drink ur face off... u proved that to me.. but u ain't taking the king down[/quote]</P>

i think i had more shots then you did, and you didnt have a half afish bowl and a cosmo to start the night either so do not get me started with you and your ***** queer beer LOL</P>

[/quote]

Look there's no point in arguing who can drink more between the two of you because me and Kase-1 are on a higher level then both ya'll :P

And then there's the friend I'm bringing which...well put it this way there is a contest at Firewaters which is up Rt4 from there, where I normally hang out, 101 beers drink em all get an open bar, started last tue, he's up to 75 next closest is 50 and the last 20 beer's he drank were 20+ ounce beers :P, noone can keep up with him, I'm mean. literally no one.

well maybe I could, if I was twice my size :P
    [/quote]</P>

we need to have a case race with like a case of beer, bottle of wine and 2 bottles of liquor- and each team needs to have atleast one girl. i would bet my life that me and MMB could out drink ANY male/female combo... lol </P>

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote] no i just was out before i even left to see u, split a 6er on the way down and had a liter n half while u split a fishbowl... and u def didn't out shoot me... what do u hink we were doing when u were dancing? Circle jerkin? lol[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

ohh im sorry i didnt mean that in a bad way or anything. i actually thought it was "kobe" that was dancing, and now i sound gay. to many blues around here.</P>

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

Our 4 some has already been established. You are spoken for.
    [/quote]</P>

LOL who is the 4some??</P>

[/quote]
    I don't know who the 4th is yet. But whoever it is they better be cool. lol
    [/quote]</P>

well who is the three then??</P>

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

i think i had more shots then you did, and you didnt have a half a*fish bowl and a cosmo to start the night either so do not get me started with you and your ***** queer beer* LOL</P>

[/quote]

Look there's no point in arguing who can drink more between the two of you because me and Kase-1 are on a higher level then both ya'll :P

And then there's the friend I'm bringing which...well put it this way there is a contest at Firewaters which is up Rt4 from there, where I normally hang out, 101 beers drink em all get an open bar, started last tue, he's up to 75 next closest is 50 and the last 20 beer's he drank were 20+ ounce beers :P, noone can keep up with him, I'm mean. literally no one.

well maybe I could, if I was twice my size :P
    [/quote]</P>

we need to have a case race with like a case of beer, bottle of wine and 2 bottles of liquor- and each team needs to have atleast one girl. i would bet my life that me and MMB could out drink ANY male/female combo... lol </P>[/quote]

uhg wine/liqour hangovers are brutal
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

[/quote]</p>

LOL who is the 4some??</p>[/quote]
    [/quote]

I'm cool [H]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

ohh im sorry i didnt mean that in a bad way or anything. i actually thought it was "kobe" that was dancing, and now i sound gay. to many blues around here.</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol no he meant me- i know there is too many blues- i think i need to change my name... </P>

and ps. Bron is better then Kobe[]</P>

[quote user="dezzzR"]

ohh im sorry i didnt mean that in a bad way or anything. i actually thought it was "kobe" that was dancing, and now i sound gay. to many blues around here.</p>[/quote]
    Yeah, Pay attention! lol j/k

For the record I could dance these fools under the table. Zoomkobe gets down!!!

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

<font size="5">and ps. Bron is better then Kobe[]</font></p>[/quote]

I love you [{]

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

[/quote]</p>

LOL who is the 4some??</p>

[/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

well who is the three then??</p>[/quote]
    Me, you and my wife

as a matter of fact why don't we just roll with that. lol j/k