+ Reply to Thread
Page 651 of 16878 FirstFirst ... 15155160164164965065165265366170175111511651 ... LastLast
Results 6,501 to 6,510 of 168775

Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="gshepherdnyg"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="gshepherdnyg"]I came to see if anything new was up for Oct. went back a few pages found out one dudes really pissed about the Lakers , MMB has some ho who cooks naked but maybe not very well , and Kase is just flying off the handel at LT . WTF?Hello everyone.[/quote]

whats up nukka.

Yo Gshep! you ever been to a Nascar race?
    [/quote]Noooo can't do hours of left hand turns unless I'm driving around the block waiting on the weed man to get home LOL[/quote]
    Oh man, you are one funny mothaluva!!!!!!

Dont be such a stranger on the MBs..... You're a Cult Classic, LOL
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] its how u do it brotha... it comes wtih experience with dealin with these broads, which is why we hound u every day to get out there[/quote]

no its a load of junk MMB, he was proud of it at first, he didn't even realize it was a bad thing until like pages later when everyone told him it was, not to mention he kept a sig that had him pegged as a younger less experienced you in there forever, and now he has Moreheads junk in there that makes him look equally ******ed, because It makes it look like he needs to be reassured by men on a message board that "he's ok the way he is"
    [/quote]</P>

excuse me you 2.. i am a very near and dear friend to both of you and being refered to as some broad is really not nice. thanks.</P>

*</P>

k lunch time. be back soon</P>[/quote]

u weren't referred to as some broad... we were speaking in general terms
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

excuse me you 2.. i am a very near and dear friend to both of you and being refered to as some broad is really not nice. thanks.</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

you gotta start realizing that when we are giving advice to LT we are talking about Women in general...not you, you just happen to be the only example around here usually.
    </p>

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="gshepherdnyg"]One dudes really pissed about the Lakers .[/quote]
    [:@]

Wassup man. Glad you are back. We missed ya.......
    [/quote] Miss me ?The shepherddog is on here everyday . Yesterday morning I logged on from work at around 4 I guess and according to the bottom of the page I was the only one here . But I get it like that starting work at 3 everymorning.

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="gshepherdnyg"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="gshepherdnyg"]I came to see if anything new was up for Oct. went back a few pages found out one dudes really pissed about the Lakers , MMB has some ho who cooks naked but maybe not very well , and Kase is just flying off the handel at LT . WTF?Hello everyone.[/quote]

whats up nukka.

Yo Gshep! you ever been to a Nascar race?
    [/quote]Noooo can't do hours of left hand turns unless I'm driving around the block waiting on the weed man to get home LOL[/quote]
    Oh man, you are one funny mothaluva!!!!!!

Dont be such a stranger on the MBs..... You're a Cult Classic, LOL
    [/quote]

yea really man pop in here every once in a while at least, we're at it all work day lol

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

if he was a mini me, we'd all be proud [][/quote]

no guy should strive to be a younger less experienced version of any man around women.
    [/quote]

i think he means if I had his swag, we'd all be proud. could be wrong
    [/quote]

DUDE STFU...

I know what he means....my point is younger and less experienced aren't good words when it comes to the description of a guy.
    [/quote]
    You dont wanna be described as a 'younger and less experienced' version of a guy unless its one of these guys......

(Ricardo Montalban, Billy Dee Williams, and Hugh Hefner, for all those that dont know...)
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

how bout wilt the stilt?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] its how u do it brotha... it comes wtih experience with dealin with these broads, which is why we hound u every day to get out there[/quote]

no its a load of junk MMB, he was proud of it at first, he didn't even realize it was a bad thing until like pages later when everyone told him it was, not to mention he kept a sig that had him pegged as a younger less experienced you in there forever, and now he has Moreheads junk in there that makes him look equally ******ed, because It makes it look like he needs to be reassured by men on a message board that "he's ok the way he is"
    [/quote]</p>

excuse me you 2.. i am a very near and dear friend to both of you and being refered to as some broad is really not nice. thanks.</p>

</p>

k lunch time. be back soon</p>[/quote]

u weren't referred to as some broad... we were speaking in general terms[/quote]

[quote user="gshepherdnyg"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="gshepherdnyg"]One dudes really pissed about the Lakers .[/quote]
    [:@]

Wassup man. Glad you are back. We missed ya.......
    [/quote] Miss me ?The shepherddog is on here everyday . Yesterday morning I logged on from work at around 4 I guess and according to the bottom of the page I was the only one here . But I get it like that starting work at 3 everymorning.[/quote]
    yeah bro, you are missing the prime hours.......

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

*</p>

k lunch time. be back soon</p>[/quote]

u weren't referred to as some broad... we were speaking in general terms[/quote]

[/quote]

anybody catch teh score of the lakers game last night?