+ Reply to Thread
Page 652 of 17534 FirstFirst ... 15255260264265065165265365466270275211521652 ... LastLast
Results 6,511 to 6,520 of 175338

Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

For all those that didnt get 2 the Draft Day Party, GShep is EASILY one of the coolest mothaluvas out there..... HANDS DOWN!!!!
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]anybody catch teh score of the lakers game last night?[/quote]
    You are so predictable.....

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

if he was a mini me, we'd all be proud [][/quote]

no guy should strive to be a younger less experienced version of any man around women.
    [/quote]

i think he means if I had his swag, we'd all be proud. could be wrong
    [/quote]

DUDE STFU...

I know what he means....my point is younger and less experienced aren't good words when it comes to the description of a guy.
    [/quote]
    You dont wanna be described as a 'younger and less experienced' version of a guy unless its one of these guys......

(Ricardo Montalban, Billy Dee Williams, and Hugh Hefner, for all those that dont know...)
    [/quote]
    And how'd I forget Mr 100 (ladies) in 1 nite....

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] its how u do it brotha... it comes wtih experience with dealin with these broads, which is why we hound u every day to get out there[/quote]

no its a load of junk MMB, he was proud of it at first, he didn't even realize it was a bad thing until like pages later when everyone told him it was, not to mention he kept a sig that had him pegged as a younger less experienced you in there forever, and now he has Moreheads junk in there that makes him look equally ******ed, because It makes it look like he needs to be reassured by men on a message board that "he's ok the way he is"
    [/quote]</P>

Sounds funny coming from you, Scrappy. Since you are a younger, less experienced version of Scooby-Doo.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="gshepherdnyg"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="gshepherdnyg"]I came to see if anything new was up for Oct. went back a few pages found out one dudes really pissed about the Lakers , MMB has some ho who cooks naked but maybe not very well , and Kase is just flying off the handel at LT . WTF?Hello everyone.[/quote]

whats up nukka.

Yo Gshep! you ever been to a Nascar race?
    [/quote]Noooo can't do hours of left hand turns unless I'm driving around the block waiting on the weed man to get home LOL[/quote]
    Oh man, you are one funny mothaluva!!!!!!

Dont be such a stranger on the MBs..... You're a Cult Classic, LOL
    [/quote]I put your order in for 2 tickets for the Wash. game lady said no problem lower level face value 100$

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] its how u do it brotha... it comes wtih experience with dealin with these broads, which is why we hound u every day to get out there[/quote]

no its a load of junk MMB, he was proud of it at first, he didn't even realize it was a bad thing until like pages later when everyone told him it was, not to mention he kept a sig that had him pegged as a younger less experienced you in there forever, and now he has Moreheads junk in there that makes him look equally ******ed, because It makes it look like he needs to be reassured by men on a message board that "he's ok the way he is"
    [/quote]</p>

Sounds funny coming from you, Scrappy. Since you are a younger, less experienced version of Scooby-Doo.</p>[/quote]

LMAO

[quote user="gshepherdnyg"]I came to see if anything new was up for Oct. went back a few pages found out one dudes really pissed about the Lakers , MMB has some ho who cooks naked but maybe not very well , and Kase is just flying off the handel at LT . WTF?Hello everyone.[/quote] Haha-you should keep digging, theres some good **** back there...

[quote user="gshepherdnyg"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="gshepherdnyg"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="gshepherdnyg"]I came to see if anything new was up for Oct. went back a few pages found out one dudes really pissed about the Lakers , MMB has some ho who cooks naked but maybe not very well , and Kase is just flying off the handel at LT . WTF?Hello everyone.[/quote]

whats up nukka.

Yo Gshep! you ever been to a Nascar race?
    [/quote]Noooo can't do hours of left hand turns unless I'm driving around the block waiting on the weed man to get home LOL[/quote]
    Oh man, you are one funny mothaluva!!!!!!

Dont be such a stranger on the MBs..... You're a Cult Classic, LOL
    [/quote]I put your order in for 2 tickets for the Wash. game lady said no problem lower level face value 100$[/quote]
    MAH DUDE!!!!

Great Looks...

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

Sounds funny coming from you, Scrappy. * Since you are a younger, less experienced version of Scooby-Doo.</P>[/quote]

LMAO

dude this thread is going to get me fired... laughing my **** off all day
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Kase-1"]For all those that didnt get 2 the Draft Day Party, GShep is EASILY one of the coolest mothaluvas out there..... HANDS DOWN!!!!
    [/quote] Kinda figured that..anyone who does laps around the weedmans house is ok in my book...lol.