+ Reply to Thread
Page 653 of 16857 FirstFirst ... 15355360364365165265365465566370375311531653 ... LastLast
Results 6,521 to 6,530 of 168563

Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] its how u do it brotha... it comes wtih experience with dealin with these broads, which is why we hound u every day to get out there[/quote]

no its a load of junk MMB, he was proud of it at first, he didn't even realize it was a bad thing until like pages later when everyone told him it was, not to mention he kept a sig that had him pegged as a younger less experienced you in there forever, and now he has Moreheads junk in there that makes him look equally ******ed, because It makes it look like he needs to be reassured by men on a message board that "he's ok the way he is"
    [/quote]</p>

Sounds funny coming from you, Scrappy. Since you are a younger, less experienced version of Scooby-Doo.</p>[/quote]

[quote user="Kase-1"]For all those that didnt get 2 the Draft Day Party, GShep is EASILY one of the coolest mothaluvas out there..... HANDS DOWN!!!!
    [/quote]LOL thanks dawg , I'm just OLD school

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Kase-1"]For all those that didnt get 2 the Draft Day Party, GShep is EASILY one of the coolest mothaluvas out there..... HANDS DOWN!!!!
    [/quote] Kinda figured that..anyone who does laps around the weedmans house is ok in my book...lol.[/quote]DAMNIT you 2, stop doing laps around my damn house!!!!!

LOL
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

goin to take lunch guys.. PEACE
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="gshepherdnyg"][quote user="Kase-1"]For all those that didnt get 2 the Draft Day Party, GShep is EASILY one of the coolest mothaluvas out there..... HANDS DOWN!!!!
    [/quote]LOL thanks dawg , I'm just OLD school[/quote]
    No doubt, you def earned it.... Great times at the draft party

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Kase-1"]For all those that didnt get 2 the Draft Day Party, GShep is EASILY one of the coolest mothaluvas out there..... HANDS DOWN!!!!
    [/quote] Kinda figured that..anyone who does laps around the weedmans house is ok in my book...lol.[/quote]DAMNIT you 2, stop doing laps around my damn house!!!!!

LOL
    [/quote]HA- just trying to qualify for the Bud 300 thats all.....lol.

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Kase-1"]For all those that didnt get 2 the Draft Day Party, GShep is EASILY one of the coolest mothaluvas out there..... HANDS DOWN!!!!

LOL
    [/quote]

ha ha

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="gshepherdnyg"][quote user="Kase-1"]For all those that didnt get 2 the Draft Day Party, GShep is EASILY one of the coolest mothaluvas out there..... HANDS DOWN!!!!
    [/quote]LOL thanks dawg , I'm just OLD school[/quote]
    No doubt, you def earned it.... Great times at the draft party
    [/quote]F-it then if you aren't going to answer your door I'm going to take a shower and go home. I got 4 acres of grass that needs cut and trimmedtalk to ya tomorrow.B C

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Kase-1"]For all those that didnt get 2 the Draft Day Party, GShep is EASILY one of the coolest mothaluvas out there..... HANDS DOWN!!!!

LOL
    [/quote]HA- just trying to qualify for the Bud 300 thats all.....lol.[/quote]
    LOL

Only 100 laps and 50 joints left....

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Sounds funny coming from you, Scrappy. Since you are a younger, less experienced version of Scooby-Doo.</p>[/quote]

hey that's just a nickname you came up with for me because you couldn't handle my superior knowledge and experience on a varied amount of topics....It doesn't bother me, I think it makes you look silly most of the time, because its all you got when it comes to discussion with me, name calling an jokes, nothing of substance.

and there IS a point where old age becomes a negative, but I suppose you know ALL about that don't you.

plus, doesn't Scrappy end up saving Scooby's arse half the time in that cartoon anyhow!?