+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 16121 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475831231735731073 ... LastLast

Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="BJacobs27"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]does like, everyone have a facebook account? even my father and grandmother have them nowadays, we could throw out some facebook accounts so we know what the people are coming look like so we aren't wandering around a bar of MB'ers without having to walk about to random people and say.

"hey do you visit the MB's!" like idiots :P
    [/quote] lol Matt Meyer north jersey[/quote]</P>

im friends with Matt Meyer! go to the giants message board group on facebook you can see ppl in there</P>

[/quote] someone post a link, i can't find this *****.[/quote]</P>

</P>

im guessing you found it since you just wrote on the wall?? lol</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="BJacobs27"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]does like, everyone have a facebook account? even my father and grandmother have them nowadays, we could throw out some facebook accounts so we know what the people are coming look like so we aren't wandering around a bar of MB'ers without having to walk about to random people and say.

[/quote] lol Matt Meyer north jersey[/quote]</P>

im friends with Matt Meyer! go to the giants message board group on facebook you can see ppl in there</P>

[/quote] someone post a link, i can't find this *****.[/quote]</P>

*</P>

im guessing you found it since you just wrote on the wall?? lol</P>[/quote]

Ya it took 240942 minutes tho

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="BJacobs27"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote] lol Matt Meyer north jersey[/quote]</p>

im friends with Matt Meyer! go to the giants message board group on facebook you can see ppl in there</p>

[/quote] someone post a link, i can't find this *****.[/quote]</p>

</p>

im guessing you found it since you just wrote on the wall?? lol</p>[/quote]

I'll be joining it tonight.... not right now, tonight I'll be on there

All-Pro

[quote user="BJacobs27"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

</p>

im friends with Matt Meyer! go to the giants message board group on facebook you can see ppl in there</p>[/quote]

I'm looking for this but there's like 400 different Giants groups and when I type in "Giants message board" group nothing comes up.
    [/quote]

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...553&amp;ref=mf[/quote]

Thanks.

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I'll be joining it tonight.... not right now, tonight I'll be on there
    [/quote]
    Does that mean I will finally be able to see a pic of you or you don't have on there either?

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I'll be joining it tonight.... not right now, tonight I'll be on there
    [/quote]
    Does that mean I will finally be able to see a pic of you or you don't have on there either?
    [/quote]

I don't know why a dude is so obsessed with seeing a pic of me.... I'm like afraid to do that now... lol

All-Pro

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I'll be joining it tonight.... not right now, tonight I'll be on there
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

I don't know why a dude is so obsessed with seeing a pic of me.... I'm like afraid to do that now... lol
    [/quote]

LMAO

[quote user="BJacobs27"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I'll be joining it tonight.... not right now, tonight I'll be on there
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote] LMAO[/quote]</P>

relax LT everyone wants to see what everyone looks like.. haha im def curious to see you out of all people tho</P>

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I'll be joining it tonight.... not right now, tonight I'll be on there
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    You know why? Don't try and play this off like a funny guy. I have explained this to you in a PM.

All-Pro

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="BJacobs27"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I'll be joining it tonight.... not right now, tonight I'll be on there
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote] LMAO[/quote]</P>

relax LT everyone wants to see what everyone looks like.. haha im def curious to see you out of all people tho</P>[/quote]

What if he was really LT... I'd def come to the party.