+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 16869 FirstFirst ... 67891018581085081008 ... LastLast

Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

im this guy lol[/quote]</p>

Stop the madness</p>[/quote]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

alrite so its official and its going down, so now i'll be +1 so who are the definites and how many are you bringing.</p>

[/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

[{] It's OK buddy</p>[/quote]
    I know it is because when I come to NY for a game that we decide on all these same people better show up. lol

[quote user="prymaxevintage"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="prymaxevintage"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

i am a definate with +1... once i am over this stupid flu ill shoot out an email to a few people to get the crowd bigger (and to get more girls for all you pigs) lol ill keep you posted as my number of guests rises but me and gabby are in for now!! []</P>

[/quote]

Twin if your going im going
    [/quote]</P>

HOLY SH*T!!!!![:O] twinnnnnnnnn where have you been all of my lifeeeee!!! i believe i havent seen you since superbowl or talked to you since plax shot himself!!! YAYYY you better come!! i am super excited now!!! lol i had no idea you were on here!! im emailing you right when i get to work, lets carpool up there too!!! hahah yes, you made my day!!! love you twin!!!</P>

MMB my twin is coming so add another to the list!!! [][][][]</P>

[/quote]

Twwwwiiiiinnnnnnnn I miss you!!!! Are you going to the stadium party thing too? Yea we can def all go together! I remember you texting me plax shot himself LOL I was like what a ****ing moron
    [/quote]</P>

twin i cant lie, this is the most exciting news since we signed canty!! fabulous, im more excited then ever!! its whatever you guys wanna do??who is all coming?? i wasnt planning on going to the stadium but i am up for it as long as we leave a bit early cuz i wanna be at the bar for when the draft starts at 4.. decide what ya wanna do and shoot me a text so i know if i should get tickets and what not. check this thread later, im posting a suprise for you when i get to work! miss you more!!</P>

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

alrite so its official and its going down, so now i'll be +1 so who are the definites and how many are you bringing.</p>[/quote]
    [:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][/quote]

u *****, MAKE THE TRIP!!!
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="prymaxevintage"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="prymaxevintage"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

i am a definate with +1... once i am over this stupid flu ill shoot out an email to a few people to get the crowd bigger (and to get more girls for all you pigs) lol ill keep you posted as my number of guests rises but me and gabby are in for now!! []</P>

[/quote]

Twin if your going im going
    [/quote]</P>

HOLY SH*T!!!!![:O] twinnnnnnnnn where have you been all of my lifeeeee!!! i believe i havent seen you since superbowl or talked to you since plax shot himself!!! YAYYY you better come!! i am super excited now!!! lol i had no idea you were on here!! im emailing you right when i get to work, lets carpool up there too!!! hahah yes, you made my day!!! love you twin!!!</P>

MMB my twin is coming so add another to the list!!! [][][][]</P>

[/quote]

Twwwwiiiiinnnnnnnn I miss you!!!! Are you going to the stadium party thing too? Yea we can def all go together! I remember you texting me plax shot himself LOL I was like what a ****ing moron
    [/quote]</P>

twin i cant lie, this is the most exciting news since we signed canty!! fabulous, im more excited then ever!! its whatever you guys wanna do??who is all coming?? i wasnt planning on going to the stadium but i am up for it as long as we leave a bit early cuz i wanna be at the bar for when the draft starts at 4.. decide what ya wanna do and shoot me a text so i know if i should get tickets and what not. check this thread later, im posting a suprise for you when i get to work! miss you more!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

You have a twin?</P>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

alrite so its official and its going down, so now i'll be +1 so who are the definites and how many are you bringing.</P>

[/quote]
    [:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][/quote] u *****, MAKE THE TRIP!!![/quote]</P>

I think he set the record for most crying faces in one post...</P>

I mean God, that's worse than Jay Cutler</P>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

alrite so its official and its going down, so now i'll be +1 so who are the definites and how many are you bringing.</p>[/quote]
    [/quote]

u *****, MAKE THE TRIP!!![/quote]
    $366

do itttttttttt

God that image of you matt on those bodies is enough to make me gouge my eyes out with a soup spoon. If I could ban myself I would! lol.

Anyone who can afford a PSL can afford to fly me out. I will wait patiently for a PM. lol