+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 19075 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384921321825821082 ... LastLast

Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]wait, what time is everyone showing up at this shindig???[/quote]</P>

draft day or the game?</P>

[/quote]</P>

draft day</P>

[/quote]</P>

well the open bar starts at 4 so to get your moneys worth lol be there by 345 but i think i wanna try and get there around 230-3 and start drinkin and get some food </P>[/quote]

amen
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i still can't believe he is passing up a free ticket... schedule released yet?[/quote]</P>

i thought i was being released tonight at like 7 or 8?? well atleast tomorrow the boards wont be so boring because well have to talk baout which game we are all going too</P>

[/quote]

And I'll be looking at the Eagles schedule seeing what Giants games will be shown down here...

Last 2 years, 14/16 games. I am hoping for all 16 this year... lol.

I know both Eagles games and Redskins games. The Broncos games. We'll have more national TV games, I'm sure.

Should be good.
    [/quote]</P>

when i was at wesley i drove home soo many times just so i would be able to watch the games lol i havent missed a giants game in like5 years lol</P>

[/quote]

I really miss living in New York.

Every Giants game, every Yankee game, every Knick game

Oh it was fun...

I am so moving back up there when I enter the work force. Perfect market for my career field and my favorite teams will be local again.

I am so sick of Philly this and Philly that.
    [/quote]</P>

your sigs messed up. like yourtaste in music[:P]</P>

Sir Thomas Richard Coughlin The Great

"The NY never comes off"

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i still can't believe he is passing up a free ticket... schedule released yet?[/quote]</p>

i thought i was being released tonight at like 7 or 8?? well atleast tomorrow the boards wont be so boring because well have to talk baout which game we are all going too</p>

[/quote]

And I'll be looking at the Eagles schedule seeing what Giants games will be shown down here...

I know both Eagles games and Redskins games. The Broncos games. We'll have more national TV games, I'm sure.

Should be good.
    [/quote]</p>

when i was at wesley i drove home soo many times just so i would be able to watch the games lol i havent missed a giants game in like5 years lol</p>[/quote]

Oh it was fun...

I am so moving back up there when I enter the work force. Perfect market for my career field and my favorite teams will be local again.

[/quote]

And then when I do move back up there, I promise... all of you... I will come to a game with you all.

OK? Will you all get off my *** now?

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i still can't believe he is passing up a free ticket... schedule released yet?[/quote]</p>

i thought i was being released tonight at like 7 or 8?? well atleast tomorrow the boards wont be so boring because well have to talk baout which game we are all going too</p>

[/quote]

Should be good.
    [/quote]</p>

when i was at wesley i drove home soo many times just so i would be able to watch the games lol i havent missed a giants game in like5 years lol</p>

[/quote]

Oh it was fun...

[/quote]</p>

your sigs messed up. like yourtaste in music[:P]</p>[/quote]

Both are fine, my friend. Both are very fine.

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]wait, what time is everyone showing up at this shindig???[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

draft day</P>

[/quote]</P>

well the open bar starts at 4 so to get your moneys worth lol be there by 345 but i think i wanna try and get there around 230-3 and start drinkin and get some food </P>

[/quote]</P>

yea ill probably be getting there around 6, i have work until 4. dont get too sauced without me people. lol dont want you guys passing out on the bar before i get there.</P>

"The NY never comes off"

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i still can't believe he is passing up a free ticket... schedule released yet?[/quote]</P>

i thought i was being released tonight at like 7 or 8?? well atleast tomorrow the boards wont be so boring because well have to talk baout which game we are all going too</P>

[/quote]

Should be good.
    [/quote]</P>

when i was at wesley i drove home soo many times just so i would be able to watch the games lol i havent missed a giants game in like5 years lol</P>

[/quote]

Oh it was fun...

[/quote]

And then when I do move back up there, I promise... all of you... I will come to a game with you all.

OK? Will you all get off my *** now?
    [/quote]</P>

NOOO! it has to be this year.</P>

"The NY never comes off"

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

Should be good.
    [/quote]</P>

[/quote]

Oh it was fun...

[/quote]</P>

your sigs messed up. like yourtaste in music[:P]</P>

[/quote]

Both are fine, my friend. Both are very fine.
    [/quote]</P>

yea it wasnt showing up before. all gravey now.</P>

"The NY never comes off"

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

draft day</P>

[/quote]</P>

well the open bar starts at 4 so to get your moneys worth lol be there by 345 but i think i wanna try and get there around 230-3 and start drinkin and get some food </P>

[/quote]</P>

yea ill probably be getting there around 6, i have work until 4. dont get too sauced without me people. lol dont want you guys passing out on the bar before i get there.</P>

[/quote]</P>

your gettin there at 6?? [] yeah i plan on being long gone by then.. lol if i get there at 3- ill be buzzed by 4- drunk by 5 and wasted by 6.. lol but heyy you will just have some major catchin up to do! lol last time i went out with mmb we were all buzzed before we even started eating and i expect draft day to be 41635263 times worse.. lol</P>

bump cause im bored at work. whats going on, this place was jumping yesterday???

"The NY never comes off"

[quote user="dezzzR"]bump cause im bored at work. whats going on, this place was jumping yesterday???[/quote]</P>

Yeah I know right?</P>