+ Reply to Thread
Page 852 of 16147 FirstFirst ... 35275280284285085185285385486290295213521852 ... LastLast
Results 8,511 to 8,520 of 161463

Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

baackkkkkk

Arthur Fonzerelli was a Packer fan IMO.

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]baackkkkkk[/quote]

Welcome back...

Where did u go for lunch ?

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]baby got baackkkkkk[/quote]

yes u doooo
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

I think MMB has got a little Hatorade for Canada going on. lol

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="shocknaweny"]What's good everybody ? I'm hear to take my whooping about that game last night.[/quote]</P>

the Jays? </P>

[/quote] them too, I guess...yikes that was AWFUL !!! ANd when the Yankees play the Philles this weekend there is NO way on earth that series can do anything for me as I am a Jays and Mets fan.[/quote] so are u french Canadian and Domincan?[/quote] French Canadian...that's priceless MMB...and no I am not.[/quote]</P>

sure MMB don't capitalize Canadian but do it for Dominican..very nice...lol fixed it for you ..</P>

[/quote] was the Fonze <FONT size=5>C</FONT>anadian? he said EHHHH alot[/quote]</P>

thats the problem with you youngins...no respect.. </P>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]baby got baackkkkkk[/quote]

yes u doooo[/quote]

lol

[quote user="shocknaweny"]I think MMB has got a little Hatorade for Canada going on. lol[/quote]

i think tis a perfectly logical question

the guy always says EHHHHHH

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="shocknaweny"]What's good everybody ? I'm hear to take my whooping about that game last night.[/quote]</P>

the Jays? *</P>

[/quote] them too, I guess...yikes that was AWFUL !!! ANd when the Yankees play the Philles this weekend there is NO way on earth that series can do anything for me as I am a Jays and Mets fan.[/quote] so are u french Canadian and Domincan?[/quote] French Canadian...that's priceless MMB...and no I am not.[/quote]</P>

sure MMB don't capitalize Canadian but do it for Dominican..very nice...lol fixed it for you ..</P>

[/quote] was the Fonze <FONT size=5>C</FONT>anadian? he said EHHHH alot[/quote]</P>

thats the problem with you youngins...no respect.. </P>[/quote]

n bad gramma

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]baby got baackkkkkk[/quote]

yes u doooo[/quote]