+ Reply to Thread
Page 913 of 16101 FirstFirst ... 413813863903911912913914915923963101314131913 ... LastLast
Results 9,121 to 9,130 of 161009

Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]The last time I felt this bad about a baseball series, it was the 2004 ALCS

Amanda, there is a good reason that I didn't answer the phone when you called me. We have a very good friendship and a nice relationship and I did not want to damage that by snapping at you. Whenever my team loses, I need a moment to get over it. Next time the Yankees lose a game of magnitude, please do not call me as soon as the out is recorded. I would not have done that to you.
    [/quote]

And the award, for most feminine post from a male message board member goes toooo....

BLT![/quote]

lol MMb...that is pretty feminine indeed.[/quote]

HEY NOW

I never saw this.... WTF Matt?!

Sorry that I didn't want to drop an f-bomb in front of my family
    [/quote]

i dunno BLT , wtf is right...

that was a bad post... i think u should edit it for deletion[/quote]

Well, it is true that the last time I felt that shocked and bad about baseball it was when we had the epic choke job of the century. I dunno

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

HEY NOW

I never saw this.... WTF Matt?!

Sorry that I didn't want to drop an f-bomb in front of my family
    [/quote]

If you can't drop an F-Bomb on your friends who can you drop it on.
    [/quote]

I can drop an f-bomb on my friends, I just didn't want to do that in front of the family Memorial Day BBQ like that.

[quote user="DavenIII"]Gatorade works better
    [/quote]

[quote user="shocknaweny"]I don't think we're going to have a chance to put a wager on a LAKERS/ Cavs series BB4417...[/quote]
    Won't be because of the Lakers. Don't lose hope.

All-Pro

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

I can drop an f-bomb on my friends, I just didn't want to do that in front of the family Memorial Day BBQ like that.
    [/quote]

?? so just step outside what does your entire family listen to every phone call you get...I mean, I know its a rare occasion so maybe its like a shock to the rest of your family but that's kind of rude of them.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]u kiddin? he'd be crying he got hit too hard when he gets jammed at the line[/quote]
    LOL, I think so to. But he would make a good WR or SS.

All-Pro

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]I don't think we're going to have a chance to put a wager on a LAKERS/ Cavs series BB4417...[/quote]
    [/quote]

Won't be because of the Cav's ...

and it might not be the Lakers fault they don't make it, it might be

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][/quote] u kiddin? he'd be crying he got hit too hard when he gets jammed at the line[/quote]</P>

he can play for my team []</P>

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]I don't think we're going to have a chance to put a wager on a LAKERS/ Cavs series BB4417...[/quote]
    [/quote]

You keep telling yourself that buddy... you keep telling yourself that

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][/quote] u kiddin? he'd be crying he got hit too hard when he gets jammed at the line[/quote]</p>

he can play for my team []</p>[/quote]