+ Reply to Thread
Page 955 of 16727 FirstFirst ... 4558559059459539549559569579651005105514551955 ... LastLast
Results 9,541 to 9,550 of 167267
    All-Pro

Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

hell if the Mets did that i would still say it was on the offense...[/quote]

sometimes I pray for 3 runs as a Mets fan.
    [/quote]

lol so does johan[/quote]

I remember his first two loses, he had a 0.00 ERA.
    [/quote]

LMAO
    [/quote]

The sad part is it's not a joke, we lost like 2-0 and 1-0 his first two loses and every run scored was due to fielding errors. it's kinda sad....if we had HALF the offense the yankee's do we'd be running away with the world series this year with our Pitching the way it is right now, I mean our 5th starter (with O.Perez back in the minors) just threw a complete game, sure it was against the Nats...but its our 5th starter.

GO METS !!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="patsrule666"]ehhh???[/quote]
    It is official. You were definitely born in Canada. lol
    [/quote]

We don't all say that...lol

Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bandwgn86"]LET GO CLIPPERS!!!![/quote]

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

It's the Lakers, not the Clippers.

The Clippers suck beyond belief. The Lakers are a classic NBA franchise that has played in 29 NBA Finals, winning 14 championships and have had players like Magic Johnson, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Kobe Bryant, Shaq, etc. play on their team
    [/quote]

Wow 29 !

And I thought they had only won like 8-9 NBA Championships...they're like the Yankees of the NBA...them and the Celtics I guess.

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bandwgn86"]LET GO CLIPPERS!!!![/quote]

The Clippers suck beyond belief. The Lakers are a classic NBA franchise that has played in 29 NBA Finals, winning 14 championships and have had players like Magic Johnson, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Kobe Bryant, Shaq, etc. play on their team
    [/quote]</P>

lol...its all Raptors next year..*</P>

*</P>[/quote]

The Raptors are going to lose Bosh next summer I'll bet.

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]</p>

lol...its all Raptors next year..</p>

</p>[/quote]

The Raptors are going to lose Bosh next summer I'll bet.[/quote]

Future Knick great Chris Bosh

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bandwgn86"]LET GO CLIPPERS!!!![/quote]

[/quote]

Wow 29 !

And I thought they had only won like 8-9 NBA Championships...they're like the Yankees of the NBA...them and the Celtics I guess.[/quote]

I think the Lakers and the Celtics combined have won half of all the NBA Finals

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]</p>

lol...its all Raptors next year..*</p>

*</p>[/quote]

[/quote]

i don't want bosh, I'm not sure that he has "it"

Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]</p>

lol...its all Raptors next year..*</p>

*</p>[/quote]

[/quote]

i don't want bosh, I'm not sure that he has "it"[/quote]

Trust me MMB, u want Bosh !

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]I'm not sure that you have "it"[/quote]

Trust me MMB, u want me![/quote]
    What is going on here?