+ Reply to Thread
Page 961 of 17229 FirstFirst ... 4618619119519599609619629639711011106114611961 ... LastLast
Results 9,601 to 9,610 of 172283

Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]ughh im back sorry work has been INSANE.......[/quote] Welcome... Nice Sigs u gave MMB and BLT. hahahhahaha ![/quote]</P>

oh why thank you, they def learned their lessons... dont **** with me! [] BLT is getting a new one today tho.</P>

[/quote] palllllleease like my pappy always use to tell me: The Suns gotta shine on a dog's *** every once in a while.[/quote]</P>

wow.. ok i mean i can make your sig even worse if youd like me too... you let me know.</P>

[/quote] bring it woman... u don't have the balls[/quote]</P>

no i do actually BUT i also dont wanna have to take a vaca from here either...</P>

[/quote] eww u have balls? *SLAP*[/quote]</P>

**** you.</P>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]ughh im back sorry work has been INSANE.......[/quote] Welcome... Nice Sigs u gave MMB and BLT. hahahhahaha ![/quote]</P>

oh why thank you, they def learned their lessons... dont **** with me! [] BLT is getting a new one today tho.</P>

[/quote] palllllleease like my pappy always use to tell me: The Suns gotta shine on a dog's *** every once in a while.[/quote]</P>

wow.. ok i mean i can make your sig even worse if youd like me too... you let me know.</P>

[/quote] bring it woman... u don't have the balls[/quote]

Matt, she is working on my new sig right now... don't push buttons please...
    [/quote] and LT just PM'd me, said hes no scared of anything Amanda gives to him... after all shes JUST A GIRLLL OHHHH ****! You gonna take that amanda?[/quote]

**** you man, you dirty little liar
    [/quote] don't back down man... remember what u told me... this is a mans world and ur just letting her live here[/quote]</P>

i was honestly wondering how long it would take before someone would say that baout me being here... lol but honestly LT your the last person i would expect that from...</P>

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote] bring it woman... u don't have the balls[/quote]</P>

no i do actually BUT i also dont wanna have to take a vaca from here either...</P>

[/quote] eww u have balls? *SLAP*[/quote]</P>

**** you.</P>[/quote]

well normally i'd say name the date and time...

but after this startling revelation... maybe i could introduce u to my friend harooni
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]BLT please PM me a picture of you. thanks [][/quote]

What in God's name do you have in mind????????????????????????????????
    [/quote]</p>

dont worry bout it.</p>[/quote]

I think I should worry about it... the avatar selection so far has shown that you are holding nothing back

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote] and LT just PM'd me, said hes no scared of anything Amanda gives to him... after all shes JUST A GIRLLL OHHHH ****! You gonna take that amanda?[/quote]

[/quote] don't back down man... remember what u told me... this is a mans world and ur just letting her live here[/quote]</P>

i was honestly wondering how long it would take before someone would say that baout me being here... lol but honestly LT your the last person i would expect that from...</P>[/quote]

yea i thought it was disgusting too

u make me sick BLT

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]ughh im back sorry work has been INSANE.......[/quote] Welcome... Nice Sigs u gave MMB and BLT. hahahhahaha ![/quote]</p>

oh why thank you, they def learned their lessons... dont **** with me! [] BLT is getting a new one today tho.</p>

[/quote] palllllleease like my pappy always use to tell me: The Suns gotta shine on a dog's *** every once in a while.[/quote]</p>

wow.. ok i mean i can make your sig even worse if youd like me too... you let me know.</p>

[/quote] don't back down man... remember what u told me... this is a mans world and ur just letting her live here[/quote]</p>

i was honestly wondering how long it would take before someone would say that baout me being here... lol but honestly LT your the last person i would expect that from...</p>[/quote]

[]

You know what they say about the ones you never expect stuff from....

Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

congrats landon on your lakers... they put on quite the show last night! </p>

and kase do you ever sleep?? lolol</p>[/quote]

LOL, I actually went out 2 the bar last nite and wound up getting home at like 330AM..... Good thing I didnt have 2 work the early shift 2day

... Well almost time 2 head 2 work
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]ughh im back sorry work has been INSANE.......[/quote] Welcome... Nice Sigs u gave MMB and BLT. hahahhahaha ![/quote]</p>

oh why thank you, they def learned their lessons... dont **** with me! [] BLT is getting a new one today tho.</p>

[/quote] palllllleease like my pappy always use to tell me: The Suns gotta shine on a dog's *** every once in a while.[/quote]</p>

wow.. ok i mean i can make your sig even worse if youd like me too... you let me know.</p>

[/quote] don't back down man... remember what u told me... this is a mans world and ur just letting her live here[/quote]</p>

i was honestly wondering how long it would take before someone would say that baout me being here... lol but honestly LT your the last person i would expect that from...</p>[/quote]

[]

[/quote]

... they usually don't disappoint?

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[]

[/quote]

... they usually don't disappoint?

Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

congrats landon on your lakers... they put on quite the show last night! </p>

and kase do you ever sleep?? lolol</p>[/quote]

LOL, I actually went out 2 the bar last nite and wound up getting home at like 330AM..... Good thing I didnt have 2 work the early shift 2day

... Well almost time 2 head 2 work
    [/quote]

yea man i thought u were on alternating shifts... tht blows man