+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 17584 FirstFirst ... 478795969798991071471975971097 ... LastLast

Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Oakland seems like a good game because we should win and the tickets will be cheaper.

Plus MMB and IBB85 are both celebrating B-days that month.
    [/quote]</P>

thats good here- oakland or AZ... birthday tailgate then the game- ahh its gonna be SUCH fun times!!!</P>

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Oakland seems like a good game because we should win and the tickets will be cheaper.

[/quote]</p>

thats good here- oakland or AZ... birthday tailgate then the game- ahh its gonna be SUCH fun times!!!</p>[/quote]

[:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(]

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

thats good here- oakland or AZ... birthday tailgate then the game- ahh its gonna be SUCH fun times!!!</p>[/quote]
    MMB has confirmed the date. I will find us good tickets. It will be so awesome. I swear I am going to get this entire board to this tailgate. (Except LT of course)

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

MMB has confirmed the date. I will find us good tickets. It will be so awesome. I swear I am going to get this entire board to this tailgate. (Except LT of course)
    [/quote]

<font size="6">**** YOOOOOOOOOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [:@]</font>

I hope the Lakers get swept in the first round after that comment.

Veteran

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I hope the Lakers get swept in the first round after that comment.
    [/quote]</P>

<FONT size=4>Lebron is better than Kobe! Nothingbetter to say, Im a Knicks fan... .. . wah wah wahhhhh</FONT></P>

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I hope the Lakers get swept in the first round after that comment.
    [/quote]</P>

Crap, I forgot that I am going to see Pistons and Heat tomorrow.</P>

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]wait, what time is everyone showing up at this shindig???[/quote]</p>

draft day or the game?</p>

[/quote]</p>

draft day</p>

[/quote]</p>

well the open bar starts at 4 so to get your moneys worth lol be there by 345 but i think i wanna try and get there around 230-3 and start drinkin and get some food </p>

[/quote]</p>

yea ill probably be getting there around 6, i have work until 4. dont get too sauced without me people. lol dont want you guys passing out on the bar before i get there.</p>[/quote]Son of a diddly!!!!!

Guess you'll miss the train out there &amp; 1st L walk we're takin
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Veteran

[quote user="napier23"][quote user="lawl"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]**** if I know man???

I was born in Las Vegas and my dad moved up here when I was 10 to chase his X wife. It has been hell ever since.

I am trying to move to AZ. I have been here long enough. Can't sell my damn house. lol
    [/quote]</P>

damnMormon..</P>

[/quote]
    You would not be so negative if you read this.

[/quote]

<FONT color=#ff0000>all he has to do is watch the south park episode
    </FONT>[/quote]</P>

<FONT size=5><FONT color=#0000ff><FONT color=#000000>You mean the new one with "The Queef Sisters" lol, I love the newspaper cliping, QUEEFING BANNED,</FONT> <U>Road Warrior Queef Seals It!</U></FONT></FONT></P>

[/quote]</P>

<FONT face=Verdana color=#ff0000 size=6><U>LINK -</U><U> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMja234w77M</U></FONT></P>

I went to my boys house with the Digital Cam and snapped some shots of the SICK Giants 'smoking device' Im not gonna post em in a thread, but lemme know if ya wanna see em...... and TRUST me you WILL!!!!!
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'