Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="tonyt830"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]yooo i think theres a virus going around on facebook, its a link that says charlie sheen is dead.
    seriously what ****ing losers hackers are.
    [/quote]</P>

Who cares....</P>

i would never click a link that was about charlie sheen anyway...even if he did die.....lol</P>

[/quote]dont take your hang over out on charlie.
    [/quote]</P>

my hangover went away. </P>

and **** you and **** him!!</P>

[/quote]hey Pizz anything in particular help it to go away? Probably your youth helped you out!
    [/quote]</P>

ha...just time helped...or the 2 coffees..and the breakfast sandwhich i ate before work....and maybe the advil just took too long to kick in, lol who knows...</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="tonyt830"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="tonyt830"]

well that is quite a few beers---LOL!! Cant remember the last time I drank that many. I'm getting old I guess. I last had some wine about a month ago with dinner. before that I drank some on New Years Eve and Day.</P>

I like beer, butover the passed severalyears, I have been ona bourbon kick. I guess living in TN, there are so many choices of bourbon. I like it over the rocks or sometimes with water. But I do like a nice glass of red wine with dinner occasionally, especially with pasta.</P>

</P>

Well Pizz I hope noone tried to slip you a micky and try to take advantage of you---LOL!!! I wonder how often that happens to guys. You always hear stories of that happening to women. But hell, I try tofinish my drink before I use the restroom. Unless of course I'm with my wife or family. I trust them.</P>

[/quote]</P>

ehh...I probably drink that much every time I go out on the weekends.

and idk about that last part...however....you can't<FONT color=#0000ff>r@pe the willing</FONT></P>

[/quote]be careful when you say that, there may be some women out there that even beer goggles couldnt help. And would make you feel worse than any hangover could!
    [/quote]</P>

**** that noise...
    I have never, ever...and WONT EVER be too drunk to make a decision that bad.
    my standards are ridiculously high, anyone who has spent a fair amount of time in this thread see the talent I dabble in. lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="lttaylor56"]

lol--so, the 13 heine's bit you in the *** this am---ha-sorry for that bro. Interesting right? Some nights you can do that and wake unphased the next morning. It's got to be related to diet/and your system the night of? Hydration is a huge factor.</p>

Nice Saturday today--decent weather, kids are having a ball, nice breakfast, am workout went well. To do list is not huge this weekend, will change the oil in my machine today or tmrw. Saw that harrison Ford movie last night, he's a newscaster--good psuedo chick flick.</p>

<font color="#0000FF">Tony-Hoping for 75-80 wins for our mets this year</font>--</p>

Dezz-Agreed-our div is a *****, prob finish 4th, maybe, maybe 3rd?</p>

Bandy-Red Sox and Yankees suck!</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]I guess Id be ok with that lt---anything over 80 would be a bonus!

Weather here in TN is nice--about 70 out. Not much on my plate today. Just relaxing and trying not to over do it. Gotta be back 100% by Monday for work.
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="tonyt830"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="tonyt830"]

well that is quite a few beers---LOL!! Cant remember the last time I drank that many. I'm getting old I guess. I last had some wine about a month ago with dinner. before that I drank some on New Years Eve and Day.</p>

I like beer, butover the passed severalyears, I have been ona bourbon kick. I guess living in TN, there are so many choices of bourbon. I like it over the rocks or sometimes with water. But I do like a nice glass of red wine with dinner occasionally, especially with pasta.</p>

</p>

Well Pizz I hope noone tried to slip you a micky and try to take advantage of you---LOL!!! I wonder how often that happens to guys. You always hear stories of that happening to women. But hell, I try tofinish my drink before I use the restroom. Unless of course I'm with my wife or family. I trust them.</p>

[/quote]</p>

ehh...I probably drink that much every time I go out on the weekends.

and idk about that last part...however....you can't<font color="#0000ff">r@pe the willing</font></p>

[/quote]be careful when you say that, there may be some women out there that even beer goggles couldnt help. And would make you feel worse than any hangover could!
    [/quote]</p>

**** that noise...
    I have never, ever...and WONT EVER be too drunk to make a decision that bad.
    my standards are ridiculously high, anyone who has spent a fair amount of time in this thread see the talent I dabble in. lol</p>[/quote]I believe you man, but when it comes to those crazy *** date rape drugs out there you just never know. But as long as you are in control and someone has your back out there, you probably would not let anything like that happen to you.
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

aight, im heading home. pizzout, weekend warriors.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

later man---have a good one!

This cba issue really sucks. If things do not progress swiftly, the quality of the season is in serious jeopardy. The impact will be largeston newly drafted rookies. No ota's, camps, playbooks to the rooks, etc. Nothing, zilch, no activity--if they finally reach an agreement in august or later, pre-season and camps will be reducedinside ofa short window to try and salvage as many games as possible for reg season. I hope the players stay in shape.</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="lttaylor56"]

Dezz-Is a *****

Bandy-Red Sox and Yankees suck!</P>

*</P>

*</P>[/quote]i totally agree lol

Brian wilson is the ****ing man. i want him in pinstripes ASAP!!!! lmao
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piWKTp_Jhqo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy2M3yxRIHA

[quote user="dezzzR"]Brian wilson is the ****ing man. i want him in pinstripes ASAP!!!! lmao
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piWKTp_Jhqo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy2M3yxRIHA
    [/quote]

did you watch his Rome is Burning interview last season? most epic interview of all time!!!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant