+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 17229 FirstFirst ... 4888969798991001081481985981098 ... LastLast

Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="Kase-1"]I went to my boys house with the Digital Cam and snapped some shots of the SICK Giants 'smoking device' Im not gonna post em in a thread, but lemme know if ya wanna see em...... and TRUST me you WILL!!!!!
    [/quote]</P>

It is not illegal to sell it and should not be illegal to post it either, no?</P>

Veteran

snapped some shots of the SICK Giants 'smoking device' Im not gonna post em in a thread, but lemme know if ya wanna see em...... and TRUST me you WILL!!!!!
    </P>

</P>

YO SHOOT THAT TO JERSEYDRIVE95@HOTMAIL.COM</P>

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Oakland seems like a good game because we should win and the tickets will be cheaper.

Plus MMB and IBB85 are both celebrating B-days that month.
    [/quote]</P>

thats good here- oakland or AZ... birthday tailgate then the game- ahh its gonna be SUCH fun times!!!</P>

[/quote]
    MMB has confirmed the date. I will find us good tickets. It will be so awesome. I swear I am going to get this entire board to this tailgate. (Except LT of course)
    [/quote]</P>

yes i am soo excited- once we get the tickets im def requesting off work for monday lol! we need to get them all together so we can sit together!!!!! </P>

PlainJane and Napier Check Ya PM's!!!!!!
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Oakland seems like a good game because we should win and the tickets will be cheaper.

[/quote]</p>

thats good here- oakland or AZ... birthday tailgate then the game- ahh its gonna be SUCH fun times!!!</p>

[/quote]
    MMB has confirmed the date. I will find us good tickets. It will be so awesome. I swear I am going to get this entire board to this tailgate. (Except LT of course)
    [/quote]</p>

yes i am soo excited- once we get the tickets im def requesting off work for monday lol! we need to get them all together so we can sit together!!!!! </p>[/quote]
    OK Ive been at work and just got home, I missed out what game did we all decide?????

My job just recently blocked these MBs (but I can still go on iamaranger, draftcountdown and the yankees.com MBs)

Veteran

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

thats good here- oakland or AZ... birthday tailgate then the game- ahh its gonna be SUCH fun times!!!</P>

[/quote]
    [/quote]</P>

yes i am soo excited- once we get the tickets im def requesting off work for monday lol! we need to get them all together so we can sit together!!!!! </P>

[/quote]
    OK Ive been at work and just got home, I missed out what game did we all decide?????

<FONT color=#ff0000>My job just recently blocked these MBs</FONT> (but I can still go on iamaranger, draftcountdown and the yankees.com MBs)
    [/quote]</P>

YOUR JOB SHOULD BE FIRED!</P>

[quote user="napier23"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

thats good here- oakland or AZ... birthday tailgate then the game- ahh its gonna be SUCH fun times!!!</p>

[/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

yes i am soo excited- once we get the tickets im def requesting off work for monday lol! we need to get them all together so we can sit together!!!!! </p>

[/quote]

<font color="#ff0000">My job just recently blocked these MBs</font> (but I can still go on iamaranger, draftcountdown and the yankees.com MBs)
    [/quote]</p>

YOUR JOB SHOULD BE FIRED!</p>[/quote]

Im PO'd cause I posted on here for along time when I was at work and now this is the only site that I post on that I cant even read...... Hopefully Ill be hearin word about gettin a new job in the next 1-3wks

Can I get a look at this "Smoking device" please?

Veteran

[quote user="Kase-1"]PlainJane and Napier Check Ya PM's!!!!!!
    [/quote]</P>

<FONT size=4>Damn is that the prototype? im a seasoned vet, but that puts mine to shame, looks like you left a round in there though, fedex to trenton? j/k enjoy!</FONT></P>

[quote user="napier23"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]PlainJane and Napier Check Ya PM's!!!!!!
    [/quote]</p>

<font size="4">Damn is that the prototype? im a seasoned vet, but that puts mine to shame, looks like you left a round in there though, fedex to trenton? j/k enjoy!</font></p>[/quote]
    I was so damn Jealous of my boy not to mention he got a gameworn and signed LT jersey framed and all with a certificate of authenticity, and signed covers of the 1st 2SB Sports Illustrated signed by OJ Anderson and I 4get all for 150

But the 'device' was from a head shop on LI and it was one of 2, when he got it, it was the last of its kind (not to mention its a hand crafted Jerome Baker)