+ Reply to Thread
Page 990 of 17271 FirstFirst ... 49089094098098898999099199210001040109014901990 ... LastLast
Results 9,891 to 9,900 of 172707

Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

yah well thanks a lot..here i am reading the Hockey thread and this shows up.. </p>

[/quote]
    LOL, speak for yourself. I love it.
    [/quote]</p>

you also like mens tennis..</p>

[/quote]
    Yeah I do. I would also love to serve your *** up on a platter.
    [/quote]</p>

bring a fair size platter cuz baby's got back...how come no Landon Calender..mormons keep track of the days right?</p>[/quote]
    I am not sure........

Will you put the pervert up with the lollipop and 2 watches. I miss him.

All-Pro

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

yah well thanks a lot..here i am reading the Hockey thread and this shows up.. </P>

[/quote]
    LOL, speak for yourself. I love it.
    [/quote]</P>

you also like mens tennis..</P>

[/quote]
    Yeah I do. I would also love to serve your *** up on a platter.
    [/quote]</P>

bring a fair size platter cuz baby's got back...how come no Landon Calender..mormons keep track of the days right?</P>

[/quote]
    I am not sure........

Will you put the pervert up with the lollipop and 2 watches. I miss him.
    [/quote]</P>

lol..okay maybe for a day or 2..</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Alright peeps...

I'm gonna eat something real quick and then reconnect with old friends.

Maybe I'll catch some of yas later tonight... maybe not... if I don't talk to any of you tonight, have a good evening and I'll see you all tomorrow
    [/quote]</P>

catch yah later.. </P>

All-Pro

i still got that one..i'm just waiting for a special occasion

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Alright peeps...

I'm gonna eat something real quick and then reconnect with old friends.

Maybe I'll catch some of yas later tonight... maybe not... if I don't talk to any of you tonight, have a good evening and I'll see you all tomorrow
    [/quote]

see ya hombre

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ShockeyShow"]I'll donn number 24 as a puppet if they beat the Nuggets and if Prince James loses[/quote]
    I will hold you to this.......
    [/quote]

hah i know you will, but if you all don't win the playoffs, then I'm going to force you to rock a Wally Szerbiak avatar for a few days.

[quote user="ShockeyShow"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ShockeyShow"]I'll donn number 24 as a puppet if they beat the Nuggets and if Prince James loses[/quote]
    [/quote]

hah i know you will, but if you all don't win the playoffs, then I'm going to force you to rock a Wally Szerbiak avatar for a few days.
    [/quote]
    Only if he is wearing his broken nose mask.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ShockeyShow"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ShockeyShow"]I'll donn number 24 as a puppet if they beat the Nuggets and if Prince James loses[/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    Only if he is wearing his broken nose mask.

[/quote]

hahah i'd ave it no other way

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"][/quote]

Uncle Morehead, please try to slap some sense into these people and make them see through MMB's lies
    [/quote] I see through it LT and I'm pretty sure Amanda does too. Try not to get so worked up cause that's what MMB is going for...[/quote]

I have no idea if she does or not....
    [/quote] I can tell by the tone of her posts...MMB and IBB85 are in this one together...lol U have to learn how to read people better LT. It is fun for me to watch but I feel bad for u at this point cause your getting all flustered and worried.[/quote] <FONT size=5>why'd u blow it lol</FONT>[/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

Sorry, but it was getting painful to watch poor little LT scramble and worry...like when u keep fooling a dog by fake tossing a ball....eventually u just feel bad</P>