Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

Huskies/Kentucky will be a great game. I would feel better if we didn't already beat them this year.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

it sucks having a horse in this race... I actually like all final 4 teams.

I like Calipari - he is all that is evil with college sports so I like him

Butler and VCU are just awesome stories. Its going to be hard not to cheer for them

UCONN - the lonely BEAST team who have taken the hardest road ever to the final 4....

god I hope they win it all to shut the ACC fans i know up
    [/quote]With ya on that one, I'm now a supporter of Uconn..Let's go Kimba Kick Your ***.
    [/quote]

that othe rkid lamb is legit too... i hope they have the legs for two more games...

when marquette hit their wall it was ugly
    [/quote]I don't know, Uconn has a full week to recup and prepare. I have to give them the edge going into this weekend's show.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]from a female friend of mine, she posted on facebook:

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:&quot;msg&quot;}"><span class="messageBody">Put this as your status if you know someone who suffers from being a Red Sox Fan. Being a Red Sox Fan is a real disorder and should be taken seriously. There is still no known cure for Red Sox Fans and sympathy does not help but we can raise awareness. 100% of Yankee fans will repost this, simply because we know how to copy and paste as well as tie our shoes</span></h6>

[/quote]<font color="#ff0000">Who could we possibly know that is a Red Sox Fan?</font>
    [/quote]</p>

Only those of the highest character and personal fortitude.</p>

[/quote]combined with the most diverse interests. How did the guitar tryouts go Friday nite?
    [/quote]</p>

They were both better than me. </p>

[/quote]and who got the job?
    [/quote]</p>

Well I would like to see the guy who came who plays the bass. It allows our current bass player to play lead guitar and then we have a real band. Drummer, bass, rhythm guitar and lead guitar.</p>

The other guitar player was the son of the bass player. I don't think he will have the time to play with us.</p>

The real question, is Dave "the really good bass player" willing to play with us.</p>

There's more drama with our band than in this MB.</p>[/quote]What are some of the Drama issues? Sounds like the Sammy Hagar interview I heard last week, lol. If Dave tried out, that would indicate that he's interested. Why wouldn't he play with you guy's?

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]from a female friend of mine, she posted on facebook:

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:&quot;msg&quot;}"><span class="messageBody">Put this as your status if you know someone who suffers from being a Red Sox Fan. Being a Red Sox Fan is a real disorder and should be taken seriously. There is still no known cure for Red Sox Fans and sympathy does not help but we can raise awareness. 100% of Yankee fans will repost this, simply because we know how to copy and paste as well as tie our shoes</span></h6>

[/quote]<font color="#ff0000">Who could we possibly know that is a Red Sox Fan?</font>
    [/quote]</p>

[/quote]combined with the most diverse interests. How did the guitar tryouts go Friday nite?
    [/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

Well I would like to see the guy who came who plays the bass. It allows our current bass player to play lead guitar and then we have a real band. Drummer, bass, rhythm guitar and lead guitar.</p>

The other guitar player was the son of the bass player. I don't think he will have the time to play with us.</p>

The real question, is Dave "the really good bass player" willing to play with us.</p>

There's more drama with our band than in this MB.</p>[/quote]

uhg

everybody is a rockstar. Thats why I dont promote anymore lol
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]from a female friend of mine, she posted on facebook:

<H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":"msg"}'><SPAN class=messageBody>Put this as your status if you know someone who suffers from being a Red Sox Fan. Being a Red Sox Fan is a real disorder and should be taken seriously. There is still no known cure for Red Sox Fans and sympathy does not help but we can raise awareness. 100% of Yankee fans will repost this, simply because we know how to copy and paste as well as tie our shoes</SPAN></H6>

[/quote]<FONT color=#ff0000>Who could we possibly know that is a Red Sox Fan?</FONT>
    [/quote]</P>

Only those of the highest character and personal fortitude.</P>

[/quote]</P>

They were both better than me. </P>

[/quote]</P>

Well I would like to see the guy who came who plays the bass. It allows our current bass player to play lead guitar and then we have a real band. Drummer, bass, rhythm guitar and lead guitar.</P>

The other guitar player was the son of the bass player. I don't think he will have the time to play with us.</P>

The real question, is Dave "the really good bass player" willing to play with us.</P>

There's more drama with our band than in this MB.</P>

[/quote]What are some of the Drama issues? Sounds like the Sammy Hagar interview I heard last week, lol. If Dave tried out, that would indicate that he's interested. Why wouldn't he play with you guy's?
    [/quote]</P>

Well I wasn't happy with the rehearsal. We had a set playlist and I've been working hard for two weeks on it, and these two guys (very nice guys) kinda took over the rehearsal. We didn't end up playing many of our songs at all. There are some issues with whats going on. I think we need more structure and we keep going off on tangents.</P>

Its a bit frustrating right now.</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"]Huskies/Kentucky will be a great game. I would feel better if we didn't already beat them this year.[/quote]

yea its set up perfectly I think. There is going to be one underdog in and then the Kentucky/Uconn battle will be epic'

Celts losing to Bobcats and Grizz

not enough fire power

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]from a female friend of mine, she posted on facebook:

<H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":"msg"}'><SPAN class=messageBody>Put this as your status if you know someone who suffers from being a Red Sox Fan. Being a Red Sox Fan is a real disorder and should be taken seriously. There is still no known cure for Red Sox Fans and sympathy does not help but we can raise awareness. 100% of Yankee fans will repost this, simply because we know how to copy and paste as well as tie our shoes</SPAN></H6>

[/quote]<FONT color=#ff0000>Who could we possibly know that is a Red Sox Fan?</FONT>
    [/quote]</P>

Only those of the highest character and personal fortitude.</P>

[/quote]</P>

They were both better than me. </P>

[/quote]</P>

Well I would like to see the guy who came who plays the bass. It allows our current bass player to play lead guitar and then we have a real band. Drummer, bass, rhythm guitar and lead guitar.</P>

The other guitar player was the son of the bass player. I don't think he will have the time to play with us.</P>

The real question, is Dave "the really good bass player" willing to play with us.</P>

There's more drama with our band than in this MB.</P>

[/quote]

uhg

everybody is a rockstar. Thats why I dont promote anymore lol
    [/quote]</P>

Well thats not really whats going on. I'm just trying to get better and I like playing with musicians who are better than me. But I don't just want to do what every other cover band does. I liked the fact that we were playing some songs that weren't right out of the "cover band playbook".</P>

I want to play some original songs, because the songwriting aspect is what I'm most interested in. I worked hard to learn a song written by another guy in the band to show good faith. But we just got off the track Friday.</P>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]Huskies/Kentucky will be a great game. I would feel better if we didn't already beat them this year.[/quote]

yea its set up perfectly I think. There is going to be one underdog in and then the Kentucky/Uconn battle will be epic'

Celts losing to Bobcats and Grizz

not enough fire power
    [/quote]</P>

Celtics are gearing up for the playoffs. They are treating these last few weeks more like pre season.</P>

Doc knows what he's doing. (I think)</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]from a female friend of mine, she posted on facebook:

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

There's more drama with our band than in this MB.</p>

[/quote]What are some of the Drama issues? Sounds like the Sammy Hagar interview I heard last week, lol. If Dave tried out, that would indicate that he's interested. Why wouldn't he play with you guy's?
    [/quote]</p>

Well I wasn't happy with the rehearsal. We had a set playlist and I've been working hard for two weeks on it, and these two guys (very nice guys) kinda took over the rehearsal. We didn't end up playing many of our songs at all. There are some issues with whats going on. I think we need more structure and we keep going off on tangents.</p>

Its a bit frustrating right now.</p>[/quote]ah, You spent alot of time on a playlist that you and the other's see as the future image for the band. Sounds like Rockstar with Mark Wahlberg. You need to let them know, YOU, run the show. God Dam Guitar players!

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

it sucks having a horse in this race... I actually like all final 4 teams.

I like Calipari - he is all that is evil with college sports so I like him

Butler and VCU are just awesome stories. Its going to be hard not to cheer for them

UCONN - the lonely BEAST team who have taken the hardest road ever to the final 4....

god I hope they win it all to shut the ACC fans i know up
    [/quote]With ya on that one, I'm now a supporter of Uconn..Let's go Kimba Kick Your ***.
    [/quote]

that othe rkid lamb is legit too... i hope they have the legs for two more games...

when marquette hit their wall it was ugly
    [/quote]I don't know, Uconn has a full week to recup and prepare. I have to give them the edge going into this weekend's show.
    [/quote]

im on your side, i hope... But I think it eventually has to happen...

Typically Big East Teams don't make it through the tournament because of the season and Beast tournament. They were playing since day 1 of the big east tournament, won it and are no in the final 4.

Some poeple like to make the argument that they are young boys and have the spark, but history speaks for itself