+ Reply to Thread

Next Years Roster pre-draft & Minus the DEAD WEIGHT!

DBs: Hosley, Prince, Tryon, Rolle, Hill, S. Brown, KP (hopefully we re-sign him)
    LBs: Boley, JWill, Chase, Paysinger
    Dline: JPP, Kiwi, Joseph, Canty, Tracey, Ojomo
    Oline: Boothe, Beatty, Snee, Mosley, Brewer
    QBs: Eli, Carr (if we re-sign him at all)
    RBs: Hynoski, Wilson, A. Brown, Scott
    TEs: Bennett (would like to sign him to a longer contract), Pascoe, Robinson
    WRs: Cruz (please sign him to new contract!!), NIcks, Randle, Hixon, Jernigan
    STs: Weatherford, DeOssie

Our draft priorities should be DE/DT/OT/CB...after that BPA. We could probably do well to draft 2 Oline again this year. LBs seem like such a crap shoot.......hate to draft one high and them see them bust! Maybe we can find a good FA one that won't break the bank.....Also I don't know if its possible...but I would love to get back Jake Ballard.

i don't wanna resign Bennett, and i don't want Blackburn back if it means bigger money to em, and i don't want Snee back, and i don't want Kiwi back, and i don't want Rolle back either... Thats just for starters.. Obviously want and money reasons are 2 diffrent things...

OL: Beatty, Mosley (yes, we're going to need to draft a lot here)
    QB: Eli, Perriloux
    RB: same as OP
    TE: same as OP
    WR: same as OP
    DE: JPP, Kiwi, Tracy, Ojomo
    DT: Canty, Joseph, Kuhn
    LB: Boley, Williams, Rivers, Chase, Paysinger (ST)
    CB: Prince, Hosley, Tryon (ST)
    S: KP, Stevie, Hill. Maybe Rolle if he takes a pay cut.

ST: Weatherford, DeOssie, Tynes (though we may pick up a kicker to compete)

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    i don't wanna resign Bennett, and i don't want Blackburn back if it means bigger money to em, and i don't want Snee back, and i don't want Kiwi back, and i don't want Rolle back either... Thats just for starters.. Obviously want and money reasons are 2 diffrent things...
    Bennett will be back, he's one of the few that still cares. Blackburn has a pretty much non-existent cap hit. Kiwi is our only otherproven D line besides JPP that still can do anything. Rolle needs to take a pay cut but could be serviceable...

Who plays center? I would look for a Kicker with a stronger leg to compete with Tynes. I would like to see if Rodgers has anything left. Giving up on Herzlich? Bennet should take less money and have an incentive where is pay check is reduced by every dropped pass. Love KP but he needs to have a thorough medical clearance. Giants have too many players that don't play due to nagging injuries.

Better get the best corner in the draft,and maybe,maybe mind look to trade Tuck who has been declining as of late,I know he's been dinged up a bit but looks as if the rest of the NFL has caught up to us concerning our D-Line.Try and get something for Tuck while there's still some value there and not let him get away for n othing like Osi.Reese should have traded him for something now he's gonna walk.Just a lil pissed off still with what I've witness the last two weeks.No fight at all in the team its embarrassing.But I still bleed Blue so I hope something is done to better this team.The Giants to me is starting to get like the Yanks,they bring in players and expect to win WS titles and if not its a bust,its not cool to go outlike we are going out this year

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    What the hell are you smoking?

You think we can just replace quality players like Bennett, Snee, Kiwi & Rolle while having other glaring needs?

Rolle can be replaced with Stevie Brown & Will Hill emerging but I still think he's a big piece to our team.
    We have no one to replace Snee. Not sure your thoughts there at all.
    Bennett can be a GREAT TE if we utilize him properly.
    Why wouldn't you want Kiwi back? He does everything asked of him. He's better as a rotational D-linemen though.
    Last edited by NYG4lifeNYK; 12-24-2012 at 02:09 PM.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."