+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question How many of you knew Flacco was going to convert that 3rd and 20+ to (insert name) ?

I did and I said if they convert this games over.... sure enough.

Fewell is a buffoon sometimes.... he refuses to blitz.

How do you continue to rush four when they haven't been able to get to the QB all year? We're like the only team that constantly gives us 3rd and forever like clockwork.

We NEVER send the house, we never blitz heavily, we never leave two safeties back... never leave someone underneath... FIRST DOWN!!! ...and the hearts of Giants fans everywhere are crushed once again!!

Not a chance Fewell is back... hopefully Gilbride too but even though he's a moron I think with a revamped O-line can win with him as painful as that is sometimes.
    Last edited by NYG4lifeNYK; 12-24-2012 at 03:11 PM.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

#80 - Get well soon Vic

Banned
    What about the other 3rd and 20 to Pitta that was between 3 giants defenders. SMH.

There was a play where Fewell brought a blitz and the defenders got there late and was a big conversion. It was clear in the first half no matter what we did on defense on 3rd down the Ravens would convert it.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Quote Originally Posted by Manning View Post
    What about the other 3rd and 20 to Pitta that was between 3 giants defenders. SMH.
    that was funny..lol I was at a Xmas party watching the game with many others including woman who actually could care less about football, and they were all laughing at the giants.. When that play occured, one of my friends, a female who knows nothing about football, asked what the giants were doing on that play(and she said it while snickering)..lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ny06 View Post
    There was a play where Fewell brought a blitz and the defenders got there late and was a big conversion. It was clear in the first half no matter what we did on defense on 3rd down the Ravens would convert it.
    Bingo, people ***** about Fewell and whether or not he brings the blitz, we get burned either way anyway

Flacco looked like freaking Rodgers out there, that was the ultimate insult. Frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by Manning View Post
    Maybe that was the one I was thinking about not Torrey.

Was that the one in the 3rd or 4th Q after we were helped out by countless penalties?
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

#80 - Get well soon Vic

Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    I did and I said if they convert this games over.... sure enough.

Fewell is a buffoon sometimes.... he refuses to blitz.

How do you continue to rush four when they haven't been able to get to the QB all year? We're like the only team that constantly gives us 3rd and forever like clockwork.

We NEVER send the house, we never blitz heavily, we never leave two safeties back... never leave someone underneath... FIRST DOWN!!! ...and the hearts of Giants fans everywhere are crushed once again!!

Not a chance Fewell is back... hopefully Gilbride too but even though he's a moron I think with a revamped O-line can win with him as painful as that is sometimes.
    Edited: Starting a war with personal attacks will get you nowhere - Mod
    Last edited by Die-Hard; 12-24-2012 at 03:16 PM.

Banned
    Who knows.. They had a 1st and 20 and 1st and 25 on that drive and converted both. PATHETIC. but the pitta one was where the 3 giants were just watching him catch it, when it looked they were in position to pick it or defend it at the very least.

I hated the game plan yesterday but that was not PF's fault. Someone had to make a play on the ball. There were 3 guys there and they all stood around. Flacco under duress was not accurate at all. He made a few bad throws earlier and we didn't capitalize.

3rd and 20, most DC will give some cushion and give up the yards. But the players needed to make some plays too.