+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is anyone honestly that upset about the Giants!?

Im finding it hard to be upset about the Giants and their awful play this second half of football. I know we'll be right back in the mix next season and I guess winning two super bowls in 5 years helps a lot.
    Its rare to repeat and I believe the Giants are just mentally drained. They are men not machines. Its nice to always have a chance every single year, we're fans of a great franchise! GO GIANTS!!!!

Right back to a 6-2 start next season, to a collapse in the second half again. Yay.

5trive for Fiv5

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Right back to a 6-2 start next season, to a collapse in the second half again. Yay.
    trust me, I don't like that this happened this year.

There was a thread that talked about players laughing it up and smiling even though we were getting obliterated.

If they don't give a rat's ***, why should we?
    For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Quote Originally Posted by G-MENBK View Post
    There was a thread that talked about players laughing it up and smiling even though we were getting obliterated.

If they don't give a rat's ***, why should we?
    I know I saw Boley laughing..

I lost faith in this team after the Bengals game. I'm more annoyed than disappointed.

Veteran
    I'm not upset because I wasn't expecting the team to win another championship. Repeating is very difficult, the Pats are the only team to do it in the past 13 years and they haven't even won a Super Bowl in the past 7 years.

Even though I'm not upset, that doesn't mean I don't want to see change. I wonder how our offense would be if we had an offensive genius like Norv Turner running it.

Quote Originally Posted by I Hate T.O. View Post
    I know I saw Boley laughing..
    JR and TC know what it takes to win and they will correct those things in the off season.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    I lost faith in this team after the Bengals game. I'm more annoyed than disappointed.
    I thought they needed a breather. Then they played the Packers, humiliated them, and I thought "yep, they just needed that bye week." That game gave me hope in the team again..

I despise being given false hope..
    For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

You've no idea what the players were laughing about, it's unfair to criticise them on shots taken out of context.