+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

"Osi Umenyiora says there's a 'high probability' he's not with Giants next year"

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...eres_a_hi.html

I would say its more like a certainty. Goodbye to the ballerina.

There is also high probability that he will get paid vet minimum with his new employer.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by P_Simms_#11 View Post
    http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...eres_a_hi.html

I would say its more like a certainty. Goodbye to the ballerina.
    We, as Giants fans, can only hope that is true.

Probably 75% like Manningham. The salary cap will almost guarantee that. The 6 sacks performance on McNabb is probably the most memorable Osi game. Thanks for all those seasons Osi and farewell!

The Giants can't afford what some other team is willing to pay him.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Thank god.

It's sad that a year after helping the Giants win a SB guys like Osi (and hopefully Tuck and Webster) will leave under a cloud with many fans thinking of them as complete bums.

We need fresh legs in that position, sadly Osi was the only one who applied any pressure against flaco, but I do not think that is good enough for another contract.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGabriel View Post
    It's sad that a year after helping the Giants win a SB guys like Osi (and hopefully Tuck and Webster) will leave under a cloud with many fans thinking of them as complete bums.
    Osi was a bum most of last season as well, unfortunately its time to let most of the guys go who were involved in our last two superbowl wins

Quote Originally Posted by NYGabriel View Post
    I hope not. I've honestly enjoyed watching them since the start of their careers as a whole on the Giants. Of course there were low points and peaks, but yes they are human after all.