+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Jerry Reece is not as good as we think he is and I am worried if Marc Ross leaves

Lets be honest Reece is responsible for not resigning the likes of Coefield,Steve Smith,Boss.Then move onto Manningham,Jacobs,Aaron Ross,and Tollefson leaving.We have let too much talent go, and it is starting to hurt our depth now.Is he responsible for building our superbowl teams or was Accorsi and Marc Ross responsible for getting the talent.I am worried the real Reece is not the portrayed in reality.

We need to do all we can to keep Ross and if need be promote him to gm,because he is the draft guru and we all know it.

Accorsi is also responsible for drafting stars Osi Umenyiora, Chris Snee, Justin Tuck, Mathias Kiwanuka, and Brandon Jacobs, as well as signing through free agency Antonio Pierce, Kareem McKenzie, Plaxico Burress, and Fred Robbins.

So like I said,to me it's still uncertain if Reece was that good or he was living on other people's skills and taking over after Accorsi.

You're talking to yourself yet again
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    You're talking to yourself yet again
    I just started a thread with my thoughts on Reece.

Lord, these threads are poping up already. I can't wait to the off-season.

Quote Originally Posted by experto View Post
    I just started a thread with my thoughts on Reece.
    How's everythng with the Cowboys? They are going to get their clocks cleaned by Washington
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    How's everythng with the Cowboys? They are going to get their clocks cleaned by Washington
    I am not a Cowgirls fan,I could care less about them.I told people they think I am a Cowboys fan but I cheer for only ny teams.

First of all if you're going to call our our great GM at least get his name right.

It's Jerry REESE and we are lucky to have him.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

#80 - Get well soon Vic