+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is Prince Our #1 Corner?

Webster is toast, so is Prince our new #1 corner? He has played pretty well this year, and exceeded my expectations for his first full season. But is he ready to start shouldering the load of a #1 corner? Because he's going to be asked to do so very soon.

All-Pro
    Prince is their best CB already. It was a shame what they did to Webster yesterday.

Prince has been the #1 corner all year IMO
    NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS!!! 8X WORLD CHAMPS!

If you think back to when this season began...

...Prince sure went from "huge draft bust" to "#1 corner" real quick...

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg
    Prince has been the #1 corner all year IMO
    Although true, he's only been asked to shutdown the opposing team's 2nd or 3rd best WR. He hasn't really been asked to shut down the opposition's BEST receiver yet, which is why I ask if he's ready to step up into that position.

How did Webby fall so fast? Its like he regressed to his rookie season or something????

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive92 View Post
    If you think back to when this season began......Prince sure went from "huge draft bust" to "#1 corner" real quick...
    Only to some FANS on this board. Even the media kept saying he struggled. There was this myth he was a bad player because he missed most of his rookie season. The little he did play last year was very impressive and he has allowed ONE TD this season.

He's playing the best...I just hope he becomes a little more durable.

Quote Originally Posted by fletch842 View Post
    How did Webby fall so fast? Its like he regressed to his rookie season or something????
    When you play a game like you did yesterday, arguably one of the worst performances by a CB in the history of American football, you're going to fall pretty fast. Flacco had a theory he could "throw at Webster a little bit" and boy could he ever. And Webster's now been exposed. Permanently. Who's to stop future opponents from doing exactly what Flacco did yesterday? And mind you it was FLACCO! A good QB, but he's no Brady to Peyton back there.

I saw it somewhere else on this MB but Corey Webster became the Terrance Newman of 2012.

Webster has been embarrassed most of this year. it's been an epic 1 season turnaround of failure.

definitely impressive in that regard.