+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bill vs TC

Angry Bill vs TC

I've noticed some people here pointing out what has been called a "tenure system" with TC and his players. And you guys couldn't be more accurate. You see a guy like Reuben Randle come in and make a 43 yd catch and Hixon made some great ones too but the constants like Cruz,Nicks,Bradslow and Bennett are no-shows. Defensively as well. Some guys who are 1st or 2nd year players come in for a series and make a definite impact then it's back to the no-shows. I like how Billichick has maybe 4 or 5 constants on that team. Brady, Woodhead, Gronk, Welker and maybe another guy or two is all you see year in and year out. I honestly think that roster gets changed more times before the season starts than any other in the league. His philosophy is if you can't produce, YOU DON'T PLAY. PERIOD!!! When will this staff of this team realize these guys are not entitled to anything? I hated seeing Boss, Jacobs,Tolly and others go to teams to collect dust. Football like all sports is numbers. The guys who make the most of their opportunities should be the starters. Simple. Why doesn't TC understand that? I dont care if this team went 0-16 and lost all games by 3 points as long as they fought and did their best. These idiots aren't even trying.

Bradslow

Veteran
    Randle made a good catch and then he vanished, I though he was kidnapped by the ravens.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Bradslow
    You like that? Haha

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    Randle made a good catch and then he vanished, I though he was kidnapped by the ravens.
    I know. He played the ball well and has speed to get separation

Quote Originally Posted by gfanblue View Post
    You like that? Haha
    love it

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    love it
    My friend Sean is a first and foremost Seminoles fan but bleeds blue. He busted a gut when I called him that. How about Slotonio Pierce?