+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: gift

gift

My wife got me a victor cruz jersey for christmas! Sure hope he gets re-signed. Kinda be weird wearing the jersey of a player who is no longer a giant. "SIGH"

Veteran
    my brother got me a cruz jersey last year for my birthday which is on christmas eve. it was one of the best birthdays ever. he gave it to me right before they played the jets and i wore it when the game started. what made it even more special was the short pass to cruz from manning in their own endzone and seeing cruz beat defenders all the way down the sideline to the other endzone. that was the turning point in the game and in their season. and of course the cherry on top was that it was against the jets.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan554 View Post
    My wife got me a victor cruz jersey for christmas! Sure hope he gets re-signed. Kinda be weird wearing the jersey of a player who is no longer a giant. "SIGH"
    Because it would have cost a less ig waited till after he left. lol......

Veteran
    Good for you, I think he'll remain a Giant. I don't celebrate xmas so I didn't receive anything lol.

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan554 View Post
    Wives are smart, they don't buy junk
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Veteran
    Is it possible to get a Cruz jersey for less than $100, I'm on a budget and can't afford it =(

My wife said she shopped around all day, and got mine for less than 100 dollars. I am impressed with her. She doesn't like football but she takes note of my favorite giants players.

If you buy like 5 or more jerseys, there is a site located in China that sells real NFL jerseys for like 60 bones a piece.

And yes, they are real, I know because i'm an NFL fanatic and have gone in on this deal with my buddies several times and everything has always checked out.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    Is it possible to get a Cruz jersey for less than $100, I'm on a budget and can't afford it =(
    http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_saca...rt=nc&LH_BIN=1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Wives are smart, they don't buy junk
    They have been known to marry a few jug heads ask my 2 wives they will confirm it.Odd their names were Veronica and Betty.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo