+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Should or should not re-sign Black Unicorn?

I like his playing abilities, but wow he's too much talk, and he also has too much attitude. Ok, he's not Shockey bad in attitude but, he's very ****y, ****y enough to ignore Eli on the sidelines ****y.

Anyway, I'd say offer him something at least, but if his price is too high, I think we can get another TE just as productive. Don't break the bank for the Black Unicorn.

i say they should

I wouldn't pay a crazy amount. But he's one of the guys I saw playing hard every week. I think he's worth keeping around for sure.

Veteran
    I say we keep him and find a OC that will utilize him

I think the Unicorn is one of NYG must sign this offseason.
    We Want 5!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperNYGiants View Post
    I like his playing abilities, but wow he's too much talk, and he also has too much attitude. Ok, he's not Shockey bad in attitude but, he's very ****y, ****y enough to ignore Eli on the sidelines ****y.

Anyway, I'd say offer him something at least, but if his price is too high, I think we can get another TE just as productive. Don't break the bank for the Black Unicorn.
    Bennet is gone...a 1 year experiment that wasn't a total failure, but he isn't worth it. The Giants will let him go because they have so many other holes to fill on the offensive line and the defensive front 7 - both lines got pushed around like little girls.

I don't think hes a must sign at all.. Sure, i'd sign em if he was cheap enough but hes no must sign...

I also think he's a must sign, Good run blocker, pass blocker, and pass receiver. Tough SOB too playing on that sprained knee. At age 25, he's in his prime and this is where you want to spend your salary cap money (age 24-28).

He's a solid player. Fits what we do as it pertains to his in-line responsibilities, and we appear confident in flexing him as a Y-TE. We've thrown a lot at him, he seems to be a likable guy on the team, and he has upside as a redzone threat. I'd definitely resign him at a reasonable price.

Veteran
    I think the "black unicorn" think he's better than he actually is. How would you know that? when he asks for more money.