+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Why the giants should sign me.

I have a unique skill the giants do not have. I know how to count in my head, very accurately without a watch. My role on the giants offense would be to simply to count as the giants are in a huddle. This would help us avoid wasting one time out a game and help us avoid one delay of game a game. Also I am pretty sure I can get -2 yards a draw play as well which is our current status quo.

Quote Originally Posted by appodictic View Post
    I have a unique skill the giants do not have. I know how to count in my head, very accurately without a watch. My role on the giants offense would be to simply to count as the giants are in a huddle. This would help us avoid wasting one time out a game and help us avoid one delay of game a game. Also I am pretty sure I can get -2 yards a draw play as well which is our current status quo.
    Idiotic post of the YEAR!!! Really?
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    Idiotic post of the YEAR!!! Really?
    Its a fact. We are the only team in the NFL that has to burn 1 or two time outs a game because we run out of time and NEVER know what the clock is at.

and Gilbride has been working with Eli for how many years?

Learn how to not tackle and how to take bad angles to the ball carrier if you want to play linebacker.

Quote Originally Posted by rtr1105 View Post
    Learn how to not tackle and how to take bad angles to the ball carrier if you want to play linebacker.
    Right I commonly rag on the giants by saying fewel learned his defensive schemes studying the packman ghosts.

All kidding aside the the delay of games and wasted time outs has to stop. If we see <10 seconds on the clock we need to audible to half back dive.

Omaha!

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

Also, back in the day it made sense that we slowly lumbered to the line, we were a run team, we wanted to control time of possession. So back then it was acceptable that we got the clock down to 2 seconds. Now we are an aggressive throwing attack team. So huddling quickly or no-huddle would make sense for us multiple times a game to change the tempo, not sitting their and let eli make multiple adjustments at the LOS every play.

Giants should get up to speed and use the no huddle like 100% of the teams going to the playoffs this year!
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Quote Originally Posted by appodictic View Post

You actually sound like a horrible football player. Stick to posting.