Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
A waste? Have u seen what Luke Kuechly is doing in Carolina? Single Handedly making that defense legit since hes moved to middle as a starter... I remember mad of my draft guru friends on here were trying to say he wasen't a top 10pick, and i said not only will he go in top 10, he'll be a stud.. Why? Because he changes games and makes plays and of course is all over the field... so, u think Kuechly is a wasted pick becuase he plays MLB? Look at these numbers- 151tackles 11TFL, 2INT, 1SACK, 3FR 6Pass defended..etc Like i said, single handedly turned that defense which has solid, but not spectacular pass rush.. Theres gonna be days u don't have a pass rush, no matter who u have, and its those games, u need to have guys who can cover, and have speed, and can hit and make plays.. Guys like Kuechly, Ogletree, Te'o, all fall in that category...
How many games they win this year? When you invest alot of resources into rb and lber like the panthers , you arent going to win on a consistent basis