+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Te'o

Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    I keep hearing about ansah, anyone got any word on Margus Hunt & when you think he'll come off the board???
    Not really, physically hes a top 10 pick. He is going to blow up the combine.

But hes a crap football player outside of bowl games and special teams.

How do you value that. Do you think you can coach him up and get him to be more consistent? Is there some flaw in his game normally?

Ill be honest I have not watched him that much, only a couple games.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post

How do you value that. Do you think you can coach him up and get him to be more consistent? Is there some flaw in his game normally?

I dont have much of him I have the TCU game that I havent looked at yet. I dont have this years A&M game wish I did, have last years he got dominated although he blocked 2 kicks

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    SInce Luke Kuechlys move to MLB, the Panthers have ranked 4th in Total defense..lol 5th in pass defense and 9th in rush defense...

Argue that!
    Amen brother!! A great MLB is the heart of a great defense!

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post

dont even know if he is physically a top ten pick,,,his combine will be average,,nothing special,,his value is as a defensive leader,,,If he did not play for ND I am not sure if many of us would even know about him. what I do know is that we have a realistic shot at him at 19,,,the only team with a pressing LB need ahead of us is the steelers,,,that is unless the raiders pull a fast one....my guess is he goes at 17.

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    dont even know if he is physically a top ten pick,,,his combine will be average,,nothing special,,his value is as a defensive leader,,,If he did not play for ND I am not sure if many of us would even know about him. what I do know is that we have a realistic shot at him at 19,,,the only team with a pressing LB need ahead of us is the steelers,,,that is unless the raiders pull a fast one....my guess is he goes at 17.
    I wasent talking about Teo, I was talking about Margus Hunt

Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    Correlation does not mean causation.
    Just fgured out who Imgrate is...It's lawl, the same moron who said he'd take amobi Okoye over Patrick Willis lol

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    Just fgured out who Imgrate is...It's lawl, the same moron who said he'd take amobi Okoye over Patrick Willis lol
    That's the guy!

Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    That's the guy!
    Nice welcome back, it might be time for some new material though

+ Reply to Thread