+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TV Commercials

TV Commercials

Is it just me, but when it comes to the NY Giants, does it not seem like performance drops when one of our players gets their own TV commercial? Tuck and his Subway commercial, Cruz and his Chunky Soup, Eli and his Citizen Watch / Double Stuffed Oreo cookies..... I just hate seeing these commercials.... makes me think they are taking away from the player's concentration.

OK, Im voting my own thread as one of the dumbest I read today. My apologies ; )

No. Eli's commercial has been running since last year (maybe longer, idk). Victor Cruz has over 1000 yards receiving and while he hasn't made the same amount of explosive plays as last year, he's still putting up big numbers. Justin Tuck doesn't need Subway to lower his performance, he's done that on his own.

Quote Originally Posted by rebelfan1966 View Post
    OK, Im voting my own thread as one of the dumbest I read today. My apologies ; )
    LOL I respect you for the honesty.

+1
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

This really does spell stupid all over the place, but at least you admitted it.

I'm glad you acknowledged it.

lol.

Don't worry, those commercials aren't live.
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905

Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt View Post
    lol.

Don't worry, those commercials aren't live.
    lol

+100