+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Daughter got us both tickets to Sunday's game, for Christmas..Bless her heart!

She & her husband are flying me down , hotel all expenses paid, and tailgate party. 3 of us are going to try and make the best of our visit and support our favorite NFL team, despite how crappy they have played this year for the most part. Only pray the Giants muster up some dignity to close out their last regular season game , at home, with some dignity and show up. Hope they just want to take out all of their frustration out on Vick & the Eagles and bury this year once & and for all ! Lets Go Giants..last chance to win in regular season so....GO BLUE!
    Last edited by Razur; 12-26-2012 at 11:40 AM.

Veteran
    sounds like you raised a good one.. I hope the Giants don't disappoint

Good stuff...Now you just need the team to show up and you'll be all set.

Quote Originally Posted by drewz View Post
    sounds like you raised a good one.. I hope the Giants don't disappoint
    That was the nicest thing I've ben told in a while..Thanks ! She is a die hard fan..and her Mom gets all the credit for her being a comppaisonate one !

I tend to be the " MR YELL AT EVERYTHING" type! But, again...appreciate your comment!

Quote Originally Posted by M00KIE View Post
    Good stuff...Now you just need the team to show up and you'll be all set.
    Mookie...I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY VOCAL POWER TO GET THESE GUYS UP, JUST ONE LAST TIME!!!! COUNT ON IT!!1

Quote Originally Posted by Razur View Post
    She & her husband are flying me down , hotel all expenses paid, and tailgate party. 3 of us are going to try and make the best of our visit and support our favorite NFL team, despite how crappy they have played this year for the most part. Only pray the Giants muster up some dignity to close out their last regular season game , at home, with some dignity and show up. Hope they just want to take out all of their frustration out on Vick & the Eagles and bury this year once & and for all ! Lets Go Giants..last chance to win in regular season so....GO BLUE!
    You raised a very thoughtful daughter. I'll be there with my son rooting along with you. Go Blue!!
    No one remembers who came in second.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    You raised a very thoughtful daughter. I'll be there with my son rooting along with you. Go Blue!!
    Enjoy the game jomo...Keeping the tradition going with our kidz !!! Yeah baby!!! GO BLUE !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Razur View Post
    How cool is that. Enjoy the experience. My son and I will be there as well hosting two fans from England
    Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    How cool is that. Enjoy the experience. My son and I will be there as well hosting two fans from England
    Well Ro, between you your son, your english guests ( we know they can get loud soccer fans and all ) jomo & his son, my daughter & son-in law ..LET'S MAKE SOME NOISE , GET OUR BOYS FIGHTING HARD ,AND END THIS SEASON WITH A WIN !!!! GO GIANTS, GO BLUE !!!!